Good Free Stuff Websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK

but what im saying is that, by having the gun, you are forcing the robber to carry a gun

over here if you get burgeled, they will at best have a bit of pipe because they dont want to start bumping people off if its not neccessary

whereas, if they knew I would likely have a gun in m house, they're gonna want one to to save their bacon if things go tits up

its a circle and now its started it really cant be stopped

the only reason guns are legalised in america was because they were afraid of a british invasion, but then when they established the british werent coming, the public were still scared and refused to give up their guns (lil' bit 'o' trivia for ya)

Yeah but, in that logic, wouldn't a criminal try harder to get a gun so he's essentially untouchable while he robs people? A strong guy can wrestle a pipe wielding punk. But no matter how buff you are, a bullet can bring you down. So wouldn't someone intending to rob and or kill you bring a gun if they knew the area was primarily unarmed?

no, because if a robber sneaks into a house, and no-one get kills he will go to jail for maybe a year

if, however he goes in toting a gun then he get done for a life sentence

Robbers DO NOT want to kill people, it just gets them in deeper shit

I am very worried if that happens a lot in America

If someone wants to steal from the innocent, they somehow try not to hurt anyone in your country? I'm calling heavy BS and shennanigans on that one. I know you have lower gun crime rates and a few other improvements, but "polite" criminals i'm not buying. Studied criminal behavior in psychology too much to believe it.

A robber could gun you down, kill you quickly and silently before you get to a phone, and no one knows it untill they enter your house/apartment the next day. And where does that leave the robber? Scot free with police barely tailing behind him, if they know who it was at all. unless he's already taken a flight/hopped the border/200 miles away.

A criminal mind knows that if people survive, they have witnesses, people to fight them, people to call the police. Hence why so many hostage and murder situations arise in the scenario.

And really, I want to quit the damn discussion, you can argue for days legit points against guns, I can argue for days about positive points, in the end neither of us win and we have wasted days of each others' time. So truce?

yes

but if its just a loser from a neighbourhood nicking your DVD player he isnt really gonna start stackign up boodies

Im not saying they are polite, I am just saying robbers are robbers not murders

killing people will only cause a greater hunt for them after the crime

if they wear suitable apparel i highly doubt the chance of them being remembered is high

I also think that by legalising guns you are encouraging their use, which sets a bad example for children IMO

Yeah but the parents of the children are responsible for that, not a gun dealer.
Too many inbred idiots around here give their kids .22 rifles to hunt squirrels with and then not tell them proper handleing, morals, situations in which it's ok to use, etc... and then wonder why timmy is on the 4 o clock news for murder.

More people need to raise their kids instead of being mental jack offs and letting them run wild, (I believe in giving your kids some freedom but there's difference between freedom and being a bad parent.)

And like I said, I -don't- like to discuss this for my own reasons and respect for other people's reasons, can we drop it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back