Gnuboy2x 0.4 Uncompressed, Corrected.

Thank you! The file selector works fine now!!!

Muchas Gracias :)

lol, you were the first one to notice it, and i was like "OMFG how did this happen? my code is ok!!"
Have fun, i'm sorry for not saying before, but i was at work until 30 minutes ago.

craigix posted on Dec 22 2005 at 07:41 PM said:
Your avitar really scares me.

Yours is scarier :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
chris_r posted on Dec 23 2005 at 02:52 AM said:
The controls for A and B are the wrong way round

You can change those in the .rc-file ;)

Last edited:
chris_r posted on Dec 22 2005 at 06:52 PM said:

i think this can be fixed with a config file ... re: You can add functionality to the unused buttons or change the assignments using a resource file, if you know what that means, you can do it.

but i don't know how to do that ;) :p :ph34r:

EvilDragon posted on Dec 22 2005 at 08:02 PM said:
chris_r posted on Dec 23 2005 at 02:52 AM said:

You can change those in the .rc-file ;)

... I see ... but where do I put it??

Yeah I know I already changed the controls before I wrote the post, but I was just informing the masses. I mean I was the one who added the config file for the first version which had no controls :p

I'm having trouble reformatting the keys, is there any chance some one could be kind enough to supply a .rc file with the correct button config? On mine the start button wont even work! :blink: So I dotn even know if its even playable! I also appreantly have 2 select buttons.

I don't use any...
And about controls, they have changed, take a look at the controls section of the readme file for more information, there is a table with all the controls for gameboy, gp2x and gnuboy (internally, for .rc files)

Ah, well the only reason why I want a script is because my save games aren't saved, and someone said the 'sync' command in a script will fix that problem.

Yea could somebody please put ALL nessesary files (inc. rc file with the gnuboy) into one zip?

Because when I press the stick and L, it returns to the menu.... -_-

Back