Release Gngeo 0.8.3

Solved! :D

Thanks guys; I had a bios issue the file I had was smaller than the required size!

TIP for all in relation to the neogeo.zip - make sure it's 1.20MB!!! :lol:

What romset does this use tried mame tried fba tried merged and split its driving me nuts.

What romset does this use tried mame tried fba tried merged and split its driving me nuts.

Neo Geo roms from Mame .130 or higher. I'm currently using the roms pulled from my Mame .133 set and all I have tried play flawlessly.

Also see the above post by Space Harrier about making sure your using the proper BIOS file(neogeo.zip)I used the one from my Mame .133 romset but if your unsure, the proper file size for it is 1.20MB.

Hope this is helpful cazmiester:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo Geo roms from Mame .130 or higher. I'm currently using the roms pulled from my Mame .133 set and all I have tried play flawlessly.

Also see the above post by Space Harrier about making sure your using the proper BIOS file(neogeo.zip)I used the one from my Mame .133 romset but if your unsure, the proper file size for it is 1.20MB.

Hope this is helpful cazmiester:)
Im sure its roms not bios using bios from mame142 set roms just dont seam to load always says missing files even though said files are in roms folder

so gngeo was working fine added a fair few roms to my roms folder today and now the pnd does not open at just get no response any ideas of why this may be happening installed on a thumb drive if that will make any difference

so gngeo was working fine added a fair few roms to my roms folder today and now the pnd does not open at just get no response any ideas of why this may be happening installed on a thumb drive if that will make any difference

I have no idea why i? But i had this problem myself the last time i added some new roms. I uninstalled GNGEO and deleted the contents folder and then reinstalled and added the roms again and it works fine. If you cant work out whats the problem a complete reinstall might be worth a go. good luck

I have no idea why i? But i had this problem myself the last time i added some new roms. I uninstalled GNGEO and deleted the contents folder and then reinstalled and added the roms again and it works fine. If you cant work out whats the problem a complete reinstall might be worth a go. good luck

thanks yea i did that today just removed and installed through pnd store and it worked fine do you or anyone else know of a compatibility list anywhere cos a few games ive tested dont seem to be working

thanks yea i did that today just removed and installed through pnd store and it worked fine do you or anyone else know of a compatibility list anywhere cos a few games ive tested dont seem to be working

FFFF-

I got the latest version of gogeo from the repo, as well as the 1.2mb BIOS and dragged it (zipped) into the roms folder named "neogeo.zip" So Im pretty sure all that is good, but I still can't get ANY games working.

I tried Metal Slug 1 - X, none of them work, whenever I try to start any of them the screen comes up with, "ERROR: File ****** not found. maybe your romset is too old" In Metal Slug 1's case it says 201-cl.bin is missing, even though it ISNT its right there in the mslug.zip!

So I've done everything right according to this thread, but apparently not, I've downloaded multiple roms of the same game, to see if thats the problem, nope. BIOS is the good ol' 1.2mb and GOGeo is the latest version.

Halp

Still no sound in KOF 2002 ..?

Anyone know if you can enable more than one screen effect at once..?

Thanks.

I tried Metal Slug 1 - X, none of them work, whenever I try to start any of them the screen comes up with, "ERROR: File ****** not found. maybe your romset is too old" In Metal Slug 1's case it says 201-cl.bin is missing, even though it ISNT its right there in the mslug.zip!

the emu is using a bad font: it's actually a number 1, and not a letter L ,the rom has to be 201-c1.bin

you either have to make sure yours has that "1" or look for another dump,

dumps from edge emu work for me, except metal slug 5 ;)

other problem, i figured that for some reason, the sound is just GONE since i've install the hotfix 6 rc1 .... it's the only emu that has this issue ...

why ? :huh:

Back