Release Gngeo 0.8.3

Hell yeah! Metal Slug 4 working now too. I have no doubt pepone will have every game running perfectly in the very near future. Nice job!

man, i wish time is not too long now for me to test this .. :)

kisses

Mac

Today I've tried the complete Metal Slug series (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and X). They all work and run fantastic at 600Mhz.

Wouldn't hurt to write a very short readme file with some basic instructions though. I spend an hour searching the forums to come to the conclusion that the BIOS files need to be in a ZIP file in the ROM directory. Opposed to the way it always worked on the GP2X F-100 and Wiz where you needed to place them somewhere else, unzipped.

But hey, now it works, and pretty good also. Looking forward to spend some time with old classics from this awesome console.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this is working nicely! :D Can it also play Neo Geo CD images? Or just the "normal" roms?

Hi guys,

I'm been trying to get Neo Geo running for some time and a bit stuck on getting it going.

I've downloaded the latest version of Gngeo0.8.3.

I've added Roms and Bio to the following path: pandora/appdata/gngeo_pepone/roms

When I load the emulator ppears is a screen with "Load Game", "Option" and ""Exit"

When I press "B" is says: >No Games Found

Any help to get it going would be greatly apprecaited, don't kmow where to go from here! :blink:

Cheers Space Harrier

Last edited by a moderator:
Marco, what format are your roms in? The thread on the other forums suggests that:

Roms need to be in zip format and the naming convention is the same as Mame.

Hi vadsamoht, I do have them the same as the way MAME file format - e.g. hyperpcb.zip

....just unsure why haven't had any luck?

Back