Gmenu2X Issue

MatthewQA

Still Fresh
Alright. So I've recently picked up a GP2x Wiz, and while I wasn't seriously unimpressed(albeit being welcomed with a massive blast of orange @.-.@) with the default menu, GMenu2X looks leaps and bounds better.

So I downloaded a copy and decided to give it a go, but I'm having a problem with it. Both autorunning, and running manually boot, and then just freeze at a blank screen. I tried dumping a log(see below), but I don't see any problems with it, in fact it seems to be running fine.

I've tried a few things like running through GinGE, downloading the GP2X version and running through GinGE(ouch), downloading another copy, etc; but I've had no luck. After searching around a bit, I've not found any information.

Code:
----
GMenu2X starting: If you read this message in the logs, check http://gmenu2x.sourceforge.net/page/Troubleshooting for a solution
----
System Init Done!
FB_OpenMouse()
Using tslib touchscreen
skinconf: linkWidth=60
skinconf: linkHeight=40
skinconf: topBarHeight=40
skinconf: messageBoxBorder=#505050ff
skinconf: topBarBg=#ffffff82
skinconf: selectionBg=#ffffff82
skinconf: messageBoxBg=#ffffffff
skinconf: messageBoxSelection=#a0a0a0ff
skinconf: bottomBarBg=#ffffff82

antaresuk

did you get this to work? Im having the same issue might have to try another menu app

MatthewQA

Still Fresh
antaresuk said:
did you get this to work? Im having the same issue might have to try another menu app
No. I'm going to further look into it today. Though, I would like to ask a question. Did you get your Wiz from ThinkGeek, recently?

Last edited by a moderator: