Gley Lancer

HOT DAMN! Gley Lancer is the BOMB!

Thanks for the find!

"Search" Mover 4 Life, hehe....

:D

Don't thank me, buy Retro Gamer.

I know we have had a bad history with the forum there, it is a great magazine!

Am loving Thunderforce vi, by the way...

OMG, played Gley Lancer back in the 90's. A friend of mine had it. It's a great shooter.
For those listing shooters, there are tons that are fun. The others I loved not listed are:

Alien Soldier
Gaiares
Curse
Bio Hazard Battle
Bioship Paladin
Musha
Atomic Robo Kid
Truxton
Grind Stormer
Viewpoint
and more

Goity posted on Mar 24 2006 at 11:20 PM said:
I need to try out that little computer people mentioned in RG sometime..

Little Computer People was incredible back then. We stared for HOURS at the screen, waiting for him to play the sodding piano!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
lubidog posted on Feb 24 2006 at 03:18 PM said:
To be honest, Thundeforce is on my card too! All downloaded from the original carts that my corrupt uncle bought for me*.

Am really looking forward to Thunderforce, but am gonna waste a few more hours on Gley Lancer first (just spoilt for choice!!!!). I stuck in a pair of headphones this morning and was just blown away by the soundtrack. The end of the third or fourth stage-this voice yelling "Danger Danger" in my ear while facing this massive beautiful monster!!!

So if Thundeforce can beat this, then I will be one happy boy! I had almost forgotten my love for shmups, but Mame and Galaxians reminded me! So let's turn this thread into a Shmups recco thread. Anyone have any other great games to share?

And am I the only one, or was the last Retro Gamer a great edition? If nothing else, for Gley Lancer....
The * what does it mean, I read this ages ago, and I am going mad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back