Gizmondo

y wat??? im confused, i aint even looked ikn to this console lol some one show me screens please :) (actual ones n not the lieing ones im hearing about lol)

tnx :)

GBA sized screen with GP32 resolution
400 mhz
but it turning out now that all this new anti-homebrew stuff is coming iut
its gona be like the Zod, and we all know how much of a failure that was

~Octavious

get a PSP!!!!!

i wouldn't call zodiac a failure
ljz from what i hear rules

plus i would never get a psp unless the battery life was at least 6 hours

if it had good battery life it looks like it would rock though
if there was a snes emu on it *dies*

The zodiac is little more than a curiosity to the mainstream consumer base, they sell them on the same table as PDAs and people ignore them. The only people actualy BUYING it are people who filtered into the Z community and stayed untill it was released.

The Giz is going to suffer the same fate unless M$ decides to pay to make commercials for it and even then it's likly not to be seen as much more than an Ngage with out the phone.

^ yup!
and, tell me, will you play games for more than 4-6 hours a day?
If you have a life, I hope not
Job = 8 hours ( I work 12 hour midnight shift so dont complain to me about your job )
Sleep = 8 hours
24-16 = 8 hours
8 hours to drive to work, leave work, cook, eat 2-3 meals, do house hold things like wash clothes, dishes, paybills, so much more
you recharge the battery every night, so 4-6 is fine , specialy since if your at home you can use an adaptor and If your on a long trip, they have options for powering it
so why does everyone hate 4-6 hour battery? where are you that there wont be power that youll be ther for more than 4-6 hours a day?
someone tell me, im confused

~Octavious

a plane journey.

Once i stayed in a Malasian rainforest for 2 weeks. I played my gba for about 4-6 hours...

really??
thats cool
ok, so you can complain about battery life
and on a plane, you can get power cords for about 8 bucks that have the Airline powerplugs ( the wierd ones ) so you can power your PSP

~Octavious

it's a limitation, same reason where you hate small screens.. because they are restrictive.

Read the the bold part below, I thought it was hilarious. lol

Gizmondo sets the standard for mobile gaming. With 400Mhz of processor power, a state of the art graphics chip from Nvidia and a huge, high resolution TFT screen, Gizmondo totally outclasses all other mobile gaming devices.

Trooper

it's a shame that gizmondo wasn't a ppc equivilant of zodiac
i would have bought it in a heartbeat then
oh well
maybe one day

Back