Gizmondo

Gizmondo sets the standard for mobile gaming. With 400Mhz of processor power, a state of the art graphics chip from Nvidia and a huge, high resolution TFT screen, Gizmondo totally outclasses all other mobile gaming devices.
WOW! now we have to change our name to gizmondox.com!

I HATE SMALL SCREENS!!!! :angry: Giz - Meh, DS - Meh! Bring on the PSP! Long live the GP32!

it's a shame that gizmondo wasn't a ppc equivilant of zodiac
i would have bought it in a heartbeat then
oh well
maybe one day

UMMMMMMMMMMMM.......Its runing on windows cd so it is a ppc version of zodiac except without the stylos

I agree with most of you that its to expensive but I dont agree with you that say that zodiac is a falliar I went to comp usa the other day and they have it in a big display/demo. I think people are buying the zodiac because in comp usa they show you what it really is capable.

As for the gizmondo , they have to drop down the price to atleast 200 because if they dont people really arnt going to buy it. I know its worth 400-500 cause of the hardware but hardware vendors shouldnt get profit off units. They should get profit off the games being bought , AKA ngage thats why ngage was such a floop because people found a way to save there games to mmc cards. How stupid can ngage be. Now they switched to the qd because the qd dosent have hot syncer but it dosent matter because people still got mmc writers :D . God I feel sorry for ngage.... but nokia dosent give a fuck because they own most of the cellalur phone market and they can care less if one of there phones dose well.

As for the gp32, they had done 0 advertising what so ever and look how well there doing :p and by 0 advertising i mean here in the us. And I think they dont do it because nintendo and sega would put a law suit on there ass for endorsing and advertising a PORTABLE EMULATOR machine. LMAO. Thats prob why they keep there shit over seas and dont bring there shit down here. EVEN thoe nintendo is global and they had hqs every where.............. wait a second why dose nintendo threaten small companies like crimson fire instead of puting a law suit on gp32 lol........ to bad ............Bye GUys

Last edited by a moderator:
i am possitive that you can't run the windows ce exes
plus ppc runs windows mobile
not windows ce
so windows ce wont run morphgear
i'm pretty sure
correct me if i'm wrong

i am possitive that you can't run the windows ce exes
plus ppc runs windows mobile
not windows ce
so windows ce wont run morphgear
i'm pretty sure
correct me if i'm wrong

windows ce dose run morphgear. But i dont think the gizmondo is gonna be able to run morph gear unless they hack the firmware..

oh well
maybe one day

...As for the gp32, they had done 0 advertising what so ever and look how well there doing :p and by 0 advertising i mean here in the us. And I think they dont do it because nintendo and sega would put a law suit on there ass for endorsing and advertising a PORTABLE EMULATOR machine. LMAO. Thats prob why they keep there shit over seas and dont bring there shit down here. EVEN thoe nintendo is global and they had hqs every where.............. wait a second why dose nintendo threaten small companies like crimson fire instead of puting a law suit on gp32 lol........ to bad ............Bye GUys

Nintendo can't sue someone for making hardware capable of running, and having emulators that is why. If they could Nintendo could sue companies that make computers, PDAs, Cellphones, etc.

oh well
maybe one day

...As for the gp32, they had done 0 advertising what so ever and look how well there doing :p and by 0 advertising i mean here in the us. And I think they dont do it because nintendo and sega would put a law suit on there ass for endorsing and advertising a PORTABLE EMULATOR machine. LMAO. Thats prob why they keep there shit over seas and dont bring there shit down here. EVEN thoe nintendo is global and they had hqs every where.............. wait a second why dose nintendo threaten small companies like crimson fire instead of puting a law suit on gp32 lol........ to bad ............Bye GUys

Nintendo can't sue someone for making hardware capable of running, and having emulators that is why. If they could Nintendo could sue companies that make computers, PDAs, Cellphones, etc.

Im preaty damn sure they can sue companys that SPONSER AND ADVERTISE the capability to emulate games

Back