Gizmondo help anyone?!

jimlefevre

Still Fresh
Having got a wee bit frustrated with the wait I went and bought a Gizmondono off ebay.

It's a funny little thing. What's satisfying is knowing what will eventually come on the Pandora is leagues ahead of this thing, even holding it (the Gizmondo) and not even having a Pandora in my hands you can tell what EvilDragon and his peers have made will be so much more satisfying.

Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone on the boards has had one, or more importantly has had one recently, and tried to fire it up. I've got a SIM card and so can access the main menu but does anyone have any tips as to get it up to functioning capacity?

I've downloaded a gamut of (probably the only) games released from it from theoldcomputer.com site (AWESOME site if you don't know about it- http://www.theoldcomputer.com/roms/index.php?folder=Tiger/Gizmondo/Various) but where should I save the games when I've finally unarchived them onto an SD card? Is there a file structure that it should go in to be able to use them?

If anyone has a quick barrage of advice I would very much appreciate it!

Many thanks in advance

Jim

www.jimlefevre.com

Moving to Other Consoles forum section.

By the way, this site was main saving grace for me when it came to hacking/homebrew enabling the Gizmondo, let alone all things Gizmondo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a autoexe run file with your downloaded games on the SD card??

None of my Gizmondo games downloaded and running are .zip files.

I have a Gizmondo with downloaded games and have that with the games in order to run them.

Takes forever to boot up though :)

Last edited:
Back