Getting My Hair Like.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
daclassicgamingmaster said:
That "band" makes me want to cut off my ears like Van Gogh. And people disrespect rap? This is completely inaudible. It's random noise and screaming.

I'm at a loss :ph34r:
Seriously, I listen to some pretty crazy shit, but those guys are fucking horrible and generic. This is the new nu-metal. In 5 years you're going to look back at this garbage and ask yourself "what was I thinking?" It's no different than the kids wearing Korn t-shirts with gigantic baggy pants and a plastic wallet chain.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think hair like that'd look good. But you should try and make it a little more individual, so don't dye it black, and don't wear make up like that as it'll make you look like you're trying too hard.
You'd do best to scruff it up slightly and maybe use a straightener on certain bits (if they start to curl like my hair does), but basically avoid at all costs looking like a cheap emo, and try and look as natural as possible.

sam fisher said:
we need photos.

Hanz™ said:
I think hair like that'd look good. But you should try and make it a little more individual, so don't dye it black, and don't wear make up like that as it'll make you look like you're trying too hard.
You'd do best to scruff it up slightly and maybe use a straightener on certain bits (if they start to curl like my hair does), but basically avoid at all costs looking like a cheap emo, and try and look as natural as possible.

sam fisher said:
we need photos.
Were you always a fashion adviser or did you just start now? :lol:

Hanz™ said:
I think hair like that'd look good. But you should try and make it a little more individual, so don't dye it black, and don't wear make up like that as it'll make you look like you're trying too look gay.

:D

Trooper

TelcoLou said:
Why all the fuss over a few thousand strands of a protein ?

The specific polypeptide is keratin, in a fibrous structure. Similarly, finger nails are constructed of keratin in a cross thatch structure to give added rigidity.

sam fisher said:
TelcoLou said:
Why all the fuss over a few thousand strands of a protein ?

The specific polypeptide is keratin, in a fibrous structure. Similarly, finger nails are constructed of keratin in a cross thatch structure to give added rigidity.

... you didn't answer the question posted, which technically makes you a moron. Thanks for re-affirming the collective opinion of this board, asshole :)

Nope :) I was pointing out a error. Furthermore, a strand of hair doesn't just consit of keratin. Even furthermore each strand is made of millions of microfibral strands.

So it's not "a few thousand" its atleast "a few million".

sam fisher said:
Nope :) I was pointing out aN error.
... yeah, and I just corrected yours, you smarmy piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back