Do you have long hair?

TeDaDeS

Hardcore Member
Website
Visit site
Reading the this topic I was inspired to ask you this: do you have long hair?

(http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/1085-lets-post-pictures-of-ourselves/)

We know ED has long hair, but I've noticed many 'techical/IT' people have long hair.

Some also have a beard or a moustage.

Myself, I've also got long hair (ED has longer though) a beard and a moustage!

Is it just because you like how it looks, or are do you just not like shaving every day?

If not, did you have long hair/beart/moustage?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had long hair from 1994 to 2005, Unfortunately I felt the need to cut it to make a better impression at work. I guess it worked.. I feel there is still sometimes a stigma for those uncomfortable with Men with long hair.

I have the full set, the long hair because I like having long hair, and the beard moustache combo because whenever I have a shave half my face ends up getting scraped off.

I do keep it clean for work, so long hair (around shoulder length) and my beard and moustache are trimmed daily.

Funny thing is that the reason I have a beard + moustache is because I didn't want to shave a lot because it costs a lot of time.

If I wanted to keep my face really smooth I had to shave about twice a day, I did not look shaved at the end of a work day (that went away though over the years).

You can imagine getting fed up by shaving.

Used to have long hair; It went down to the bottom of my neck. The hair on my forehead when straightened out would go down to my mouth. I met someone through another friend who had hair that went down to his legs.

10 years ago and several pounds lighter.. still have the goatee though..

CRTs!

I'm the one standing...
UT2K3%20Fest7.JPG

VOLTFest24mar2002_6b.JPG

Can't see it well, but my hair went down to the swell of my back.

Current picture in my cubicle prison.
photo.jpg

And the sign says "Long-haired freaky people need not apply"

So I put my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why

He said you look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do

So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that, huh, me working for you"

I´ve had long hair (like ED) twice on my life so far but currently, it is about short.

Actually...these past months it is more like Snake Plinsken size, too much work and the very little free time won´t go to waste on a parlor.

... but remember, beards and moustaches get you closer to pretty girls. ;)

Nope , the only haircut I get is a buzz cut every 2 months or so . No hair in eyes nothing for enemies to grab onto ... Perfect in my line of work .

I also just give it the clippers once over every month or so, I tend to [be lazy] not get it cut as often as should so soon as starts growing over the ears I call upon my mate to shave it up.

as for facial hair, I have stubble 9 out of 10 days, I hate shaving it is an effort but I also grow it quickly, so I shave little as can get away with, sometimes a couple weeks growth before reaching for the blade

I've had long hair since I was 9, whenever I cut it short I always miss it. Also every male on my mum and dads side of the family have gone bald by age 25 so am doing better than anyone in the family so far and am gonna make the most of it before it all falls out.

That is true. I thought of having short hair again, just because it's simpler to maintain, but I'll have less hair eventually. So I will probably never have the chance again to grow it this long (without the possibility of looking desperate to hide non hair spots). When so I might just cut it short.

I went from '88 to 06 without a hair cut. Grew out to between my shoulder blades but curly so was actually longer.

Grew a beard but trimmed it (no3) every eight weeks and clean off once in a while but final clean shave was in 94 for a job interview, got the job a grew the beard. Because I wasn't used to shaving it was painful and took too long.

Genetic baldness set in from '98 (okay! a little before ;) & started plaiting it into a tail) until I had a reverse mohican.

A friend was a hairdresser and offered to shave it for me in 2006 when I was looking for a new job and now it gets a no1 or no2 every six to eight weeks

I now wet shave twice a week (grey stubble doesn't stand out on me) while at work or go nine days during hols till it itches like crazy and has to go. When I did Movember it made the stubble look worse so ended up shaving more.

When I got cleaned up I looked ten years younger (so they said)

Uh. I've still got the tail that was clipped off pinned up somewhere :blink:

I have really short hair but a beard and moustache.

I have really long dreadlocks (i can scratch my ass by nodding my head) i also have LONG sideburns that join with my mustache. I keep my chin clean shaven as i have sensitive skin there and it gets real itchy when a full beard grows.

Back