Getting My Hair Like.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
daclassicgamingmaster said:
GOTHIC PEOPLE ROAR
tis hardly gothic - more emo/post-hardcore www.myspace.com/fftl <<---listen to the geatest band ever

EDIT: well done for the correction, spot on - opinion though? good/bad?

Last edited by a moderator:
Way too fancy. What will you do when you'll be bald?

I just let my hair grow free, like a garden full of weed, then if I get bored, I shave it all off.

i personally cant stand the hair cut. I think it's disgusting and quite hideous :)

I've got burnt golden hair with brown accents down to my chin. It's parted down the middle and pushed out of my face. I keep it pushed back or occasionally surfer-ish. I need a cut myself...

Ya know what? If you listen to emo music, hang out with emo people and tend to behave like an...oh I don't know...an emo, than just do it. Unless, ofcourse, you care what people think about you and how they judge you based on appearance.

I'm of the opinion that you should do whatever you feel like, but be aware that hair like that is usually reserved for colossal douchebags.

Ravnos said:
I'm of the opinion that you should do whatever you feel like, but be aware that hair like that is usually reserved for colossal douchebags.
QFT.

And my hair is going curly at the ends, looks crap :(

Shave all your hair off. Don't get a tits haircut like that, seriously. I just run the clippers over my hair without a grade on them. Nothing beats a shaven head :p

I'll even donate some cash for you to get a real haircut, so long as it's not anything like that picture ;)

dont get this emo haircut, cause it might start cutting itself
seriously, u will look like a tosser with this hair do

To be honest, I wouldn't listen to anyone here about this, I'd just go ahead and do whatever makes you feel good.

I have asimilar haircut minus the spikey bits (just the fringe n sides).

Basicly fringes piss you off sometimes when they swing across your vision

Also it needs to be long enough othersise you have to keep waxing it into place.

But face it, haircuts like this are fuckign sexy.

Lets put it this way... i would have no respect for anyone with that haircut and if your planning on getting a job, keeping a job, having normal people like you and not having things thrown at you then you shouldn't get that haircut.

norm said:
my hairs a mess atm - its shoulder length and i wanna do somthing fancy with it
You think it'll be any less of a mess like that? That guy needs a comb.

I certainly wouldn't get a hair cut like that, purely because I can't stand long hair on a guy but also because it just looks plain awful. If I were you, I'd go for an army surplus hair style. No mess and you don't need to worry about what it'll look like in the morning.

Ganepark32 said:
If I were you, I'd go for an army surplus hair style. No mess and you don't need to worry about what it'll look like in the morning.
Is that the one where they shave your temples?

I had shoulder length hair until last tuesday, when I had most of it chopped off. It's still longer than most people have it. It was done in a sort of "rough" way so I don't have to brush it or anything, just wash, dry, then ruffle :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back