Getting My Hair Like.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravnos said:
I'm of the opinion that you should do whatever you feel like, but be aware that hair like that is usually reserved for colossal douchebags.

couldn't have summed it up better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always gone the same as Alex. Let it grow however it wants to until it starts to piss you & then take some clippers to it.
My mate on the other hand has always styled it using loads of gel etc. I'm 30 now with a full head of hair, but he's only 28 & going bald already lol.

Screw fashion.. if you care about keeping your hair, then don't smear it with additives :)

Tripmonkey_uk said:
Screw fashion.. if you care about keeping your hair, then don't smear it with additives :)
Damn right... and also, if you think you need a haircut like that to listen to post-hardcore, I think you should start listening to real 80's hardcore then so you might get the point about the whole idea of hc. If more of them emo-kids/fashion-hardcore-violent-dancing-snake-bitten-morons would do that, abominations like alexisonfire or 25 Ta Life would not exist. Not directed against you Norm, just a general rant on the stupid hc/emo "scene".

And Sam Fisher once again proved that wikipedia can be a firey burning zit on the ass of mankind.

There is no scene today, just a bunch of MTV-weaned kiddies following another trend.

Ah, '80's hardcore ... great memories of Sunday shows at CbGb's ... $3 to see several bands ... those were the days indeed!

</nostalgia>

TelcoLou said:
sam fisher said:
Nope :) I was pointing out aN error.
... yeah, and I just corrected yours, you smarmy piece of shit.

Shut up, I know about biology, you don't. To me your uninformed post looked like "whos cares about legs they are only eyes". That's how ridiculous what you were saying seemed to me, I corrected you.

@Person with X in name:

learnt all from school my friend, everyone knows not to trust wikipedia with biology matters

@DCGM:

I haven't been "pwned" just because you are too stupid to understand what I am saying.

Yes. Telco, you'd better check youself on this one. You see, sam studies biology.

Technically that makes him a biologist.

So shut the F*ck you you stupid arse, etc, etc, and beat the living shit INto you.

hahaha

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Yes. Telco, you'd better check youself on this one. You see, sam studies biology.

Technically that makes him a biologist.

So shut the F*ck you you stupid arse, etc, etc, and beat the living shit INto you.
hahaha

Umm... thats not even funny anymore. Heh, and that does make me a biologist. I have a lab coat that even says it ;) :lol:

sam fisher said:
TelcoLou said:
Why all the fuss over a few thousand strands of proteins?

The specific polypeptide is keratin, in a fibrous structure. Similarly, finger nails are constructed of keratin in a cross thatch structure to give added rigidity.

What you refer to as 'keratin' is actually a family of proteins. Beta-keratins, for example, are different to alpha-keratins, which are found in hair and nails. You find beta-keratins in reptilian skin and bird claws and feathers.

That technically makes me a biologist. Also, I stole a lab coat which has 'biologist' written on it, making me a super-biologist.

Javacat said:
nickspoon said:
I stole a lab coat which has 'biologist' written on it, making me a super-biologist.
PICS!!!!

This is my lab coat:
71903coatil9.jpg

It makes me a biologist.

sam fisher said:
TelcoLou said:
sam fisher said:
Nope :) I was pointing out aN error.
... yeah, and I just corrected yours, you smarmy piece of shit.

Shut up, I know about biology, you don't. To me your uninformed post looked like "whos cares about legs they are only eyes". That's how ridiculous what you were saying seemed to me, I corrected you.

@Person with X in name:

learnt all from school my friend, everyone knows not to trust wikipedia with biology matters

@DCGM:

I haven't been "pwned" just because you are too stupid to understand what I am saying.

I will not shut up.

My initial post was my way of pointing out (on-topic, I might add) that one shouldn't fuss so much about a hair style, as it's just a bundle of strands. I don't give a shit about exactly what hair is made of, and I doubt Norm does ... seeing as the topic title wasn't requesting this trivial information.

In fact, I seriously doubt any of the 12,000+ members here care either.

... wow, I actually do feel sorry for you, so I'll stop pointing out how obnoxious, arrogant and snobbish your posts appear to me (and likely the rest of the forum), it's akin to calling the Pope "slightly Catholic".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back