Eyebrow Problems.

Macbeth posted on Oct 14 2005 at 07:48 PM said:
I like my hair.. I just hate my eyebrows at this moment in time.
And I don't understand what you mean by sing:
"Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec", the anagram of Succession of Witches and Love.
If you are implying that I look like Edea Kramer...
aww... I was trying to make you look stupid....
come to think of it you do look like Edea Kramer...

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez, thanks, being told that you look like a bunch of polygons is such a nice compliment. I intend to wax the middle part of the two eyebrows if it indeed does, as you have stated, grows into a uni-brow. And what on EARTH does Fithos L. W. V. have anything to do with stupidity? :unsure:

sam fisher posted on Oct 14 2005 at 08:35 PM said:
OMG ITS NOVA. JK who the hell is that?

What's her name, from Star Trek: Motion Picture. But she has eyebrows... :)

How about...

babylond3a9mi.jpg

:p

Though, I do like the human-hybrid version better.

Goity posted on Oct 14 2005 at 06:06 PM said:
Macbeth posted on Oct 14 2005 at 06:59 PM said:
:angry:
You can bloody forget about any picture posting of this horrific tragedy that has befallen my face of grace!
And the reason I suppose.. I thought my eyebrows were to weird, so I simply shaved it and I guess I didn't realize how easily it is to shave off the thing.. it was gone within seconds...
I'm not super glueing hair to my face. And I already smoke, but I'm not wearing that bandage over my head. I'll get arrested for like.. "insulting people with REAL bandages by wearing it.." or.. "imitating the religious rituals of other countries by performing the white blanket face thing." At the moment I am resorting to a hoody, which makes me look tough too..
Try singing this every evening. It'll help.
Fithos
Lusec
Wecos
Vinosec

Macbeth posted on Oct 14 2005 at 06:48 PM said:
And I don't understand what you mean by sing:
"Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec", the anagram of Succession of Witches and Love.
If you are implying that I look like Edea Kramer...

Settle down, Goity always tries to include songs from RPG's (mostly final fantasy and kingdom hearts) into his posts in whatever ways he can. Seriously, he does this to everyone.

BaDToaD posted on Oct 14 2005 at 10:41 PM said:
Jarska333 posted on Oct 14 2005 at 07:27 PM said:
What's her name, from Star Trek: Motion Picture. But she has eyebrows... :)

Wrong. Look again, she has makeup for eyebrows.

Could be, could be... :unsure: I seem to recall that she had eyebrows... Not sure how much of those were painted. Nevertheless, she was "constructed" to appear to have eyebrows. Dunno why the V'ger kept her bald. :p

I remember that episode of Malcom In The Middle, where Francis got shaved, he just drew himself new eyebrows (and hair) with an Edding.

How about giving that a try :D

Jarska333 posted on Oct 14 2005 at 09:28 PM said:
BaDToaD posted on Oct 14 2005 at 10:41 PM said:
Jarska333 posted on Oct 14 2005 at 07:27 PM said:
What's her name, from Star Trek: Motion Picture. But she has eyebrows...  :)

Wrong. Look again, she has makeup for eyebrows.

Could be, could be... :unsure: I seem to recall that she had eyebrows... Not sure how much of those were painted. Nevertheless, she was "constructed" to appear to have eyebrows. Dunno why the V'ger kept her bald. :p

I seem to recall an interview with her where she said the worst thing was having her hair and eyebrows shaved off. Apparently she was supposed to be from a race that had no hair at all. They painted eyebrows back on because she couldn't express herself so well without eyebrows. Just look at the effect Spocks single raised eyebrow has.

PS Boring bit of trivia here. Did you know that it is only humans and chimpanzees that flash their eyebrows at each other i.e. raise them. It's a sign of intelligence. Actually it may be humans and apes possibly. I'm not intelligent so I can't remember ;)

Macbeth posted on Oct 14 2005 at 06:48 PM said:
*Ahem* Eyebrow! :D <_<

And if you hate them ... shave them both off!
At least they'll match when they grow back.

You'll just look startled until they do.
But it shouldn't take long for them to show, unless they're blonde

Blimey you're vain! :D

My boss told me not to get my hair cut (he can do, it's in my contract!!!!!). Now, I don't have good hair, and normally keep it very short. So their I am with long hippy, evildragon like hair. And I wear a wig or a hat for all the shows anyway.

So I had it cut yesterday. Just gotta avoid him for the next few weeks....

As much as a "chick magnet" I'd like to be, I'm not bloody going to be caught dead in those horrible groucho glasses thing! They look dreadful and it wouldn't help! And I don't have anyone to get revenge on, since it was an act on my own. However, if someone has done something like this to you, simply flick a lit moron in their hair, that would get them back..

Wear shades or some buddy holly glasses, rumour has it that he only wore the glasses to attract the ladies :D

I lost my eyebrows a few times lighting blow torches when I was at college :lol:

Macbeth posted on Oct 15 2005 at 12:57 PM said:
As much as a "chick magnet" I'd like to be, I'm not bloody going to be caught dead in those horrible groucho glasses thing! They look dreadful and it wouldn't help!

Come on! Fry did it when he lost his nose! Do you really think you're better than Phillip J. Fry?

Macbeth posted on Oct 15 2005 at 12:57 PM said:
However, if someone has done something like this to you, simply flick a lit moron in their hair, that would get them back..

I lit a guy's hair on fire once as revenge for something completely unlike this. It was comedy gold.

Back