Get ready to rumble!

Yeahr my bank transfer is done, now i its only the question which ordernumber i had ^^

Mybe the first 6 to 8 minutes after prepreorder begun.. and there were something around 161 left..

Wat hapens if i forget to order my Pyra??

Will my Pyra still sits on the shelf in the Dragonbox Office awaiting for me to order it??

We'll release a list when all preorders have been made, then you know which unit you got.

And don't worry - in case you forget to order it when it's done, we'll keep the unit with your number here and will contact you after a while.

Then i would not worth to own such a thing like the Pyra ^^

But i hope the Pyra is that noob Compatible as the Pandora was..

Should be the same..

No chance to put more pre-preorders? I had an issue with my bank and they had blocked my money until monday... :(

You wanted to do a bank transfer?
You can still place the order and do that later.
I can't do a bank transfer due the shitty banks that we have on the country I am now.

Then i would not worth to own such a thing like the Pyra ^^

But i hope the Pyra is that noob Compatible as the Pandora was..

Should be the same..

Mmmm...  I think. you may have gotten your Pandora a few years after initial release.  At first there wasn't much for applications, but it kept getting better over the years.

These Pyra prototypes and likely the pre-pre-orders will be ahead of full software support.

It may be quite some time before it is, "noob compatible".

I've got my voucher! I was in on an early batch of the original Pandora. I think i received it June 2010, not sure which batch that was. Traded it in March 2013 for rebirth unit and it's still going strong. Now i can't wait to see what happens with the Pyra!

I had a question (maybe this belongs somewhere else), are there any technical specs for the audio yet? I'm curious about the SNR, bit depth and input/output sample rates.

Well, i got my Pandora in 2011 whit this Premium Upgrade, and it works great whit the pnd system but ditnt had power saving features at this time..

Mybe im not that noob anymore now, i have Linux on my computer and learnd a lot whit the pandora..

Also i get an massproduktion unit, so there should be some software running..

And as long there is a normal gui and no need for lot shelf using, i think i can handel it..

I suspect that by virtue of it using Debian the software situation on the first run of Pyras will be better than the first run of Pandoras, but it'll still be a ways away from where the Pandora is now.

edit: also, only two left

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah egal, i still can carry the pandora for backup in my backpack if i going on a far away tripp, but i ditnt think this wont happen until summer 2016 ..

Hrrmpf, not me, afaik. Got the last one in my shoping cart, went to the payment options, got redirected to paypal and when I went back to the site I was told that this item wasn't available in the desired quantity anymore. So: Congrats to the Lucky #200!
SOLD OUT!

Order page is still up ..

Wait wot, all gone already?

Bah, missed it! Damnit, RL is too busy, I don't check the News links every day anymore :(

Gratz to everyone, and to ED for keeping everyone whipped into a frenzy :) Going to be great!

jeff

8 Prototypes for 1600€ and 200 risky Pre-Preorders sold out within 4 days and still people left who want to order.

.... No words

I think I nabbed the last one ^_^   Here's for #200!

>>8 Prototypes for 1600€ and 200 risky Pre-Preorders sold out within 4 days and still people left who want to order.

It is risky and that bothers me a bit, but what the hell?  I feel like I'm investing in something I've wanted since I discovered those crappy little pocket organizers.

A real computer that I can put in my pocket.

On the otherhand, if pre-preorders sold this fast... it gives me hope if ED ends up going with kickstarter or something.  We just gotta market the hell out of it.

For this short Pre-Preorder run alone, KS would have billed about 3,5k€.  KS is great for projects without an existing comunity; the Pyra project obviously has a fanbase and an experienced team as well, so why outsourcing the billing to KS or some other platform?
And to be honest: "market the hell out of it" sounds a little dubious to me. We all know what happens when the marketing guys take over... :rolleyes:

Back