German Working Culture

I have yet to find a word which describes my political opinions. Every fucking word I find has been misused by one or the other side.
Unless you come up with your own word or phrase, which will then probably be twisted by others to suit their use, this will always be the case.  Usually if it comes up and I feel like divulging my opinions I use terminology people know, and explain the caveats and what I mean specifically.  Using labels others know often saves time, but as you said it introduces confusion (which is entertaining sometimes), whereas the alternative of explaining in detail without common labels takes longer, but can be more precise, if the person is patient or cares enough to listen.  I feel both are good approaches, but it doesn't really matter, since everyone thinks they are right and those who disagree with them are wrong.
Well, in a lot of cases I'm sure which word is supposed to be the right one, but here I'm not sure myself, each word was /so/ twisted. Probably just looking at the word, liberal makes the most sense, because it's about freedom. But liberal can mean so many things...I would say if people aren't willing to take some time to read then I don't want to discuss with them anyway, so if I can come up with a short explanation that's better. I've had long discussions with people, only to find out they stopped listening to me each time I mentioned a certain word so I could never explain what I meant with it, it would have been much better to never mention it.

And I think it's good to think you are right and everyone else is wrong. I do. I just try not to let it keep me from learning when now and again actually I'm really wrong.

Absolute freedom like proposed by "Anarchists"/"Liberals"/"Capitalists" is self destructing
Your evidence? Also, things in theory and things in practice are very different, and I can't recall any society that is purely one of those you listed.
Well, it's mostly theory/thought experiment, but I think it makes a lot of sense:Start with absolute freedom for everyone.

There are always /some/ people who will use a freedom they have even if it is restricting the freedom of other people. So if they have the freedom to remove freedom from other people, they'll make use of it. Now there are two possibilities:

A: There are people whose freedoms are being reduced by other people.

B: You keep people from removing freedom from other people. So you are limiting their freedom.

In both cases: Absolute freedom for everyone is gone.

Another statement: Possibility A and B will always coexist.

Back