German Orders - Estimating Numbers Shipped

marioweezer

Still Fresh
Sorry to post this here but has anyone who ordered their Pandora from http://www.gp2x.de/shop/index.php received a shipping confirmation in the 240x region? Using Google Translator on the German boards, they're already out - yet my 2390 order still hasn't been shipped. I'm panicking slightly that I've been missed! :(

Would be good to see a rough estimate as to where we are for non-German speaking customers who ordered from that shop.

The first 1000 have not even shipped yet, don't worry you weren't skipped. The person in 2400s probably got a one nub unit.

^ This is better suited to be discussed on the German boards. The one-nub offer was Gbax-only, afaik.

greendots said:
The first 1000 have not even shipped yet, don't worry you weren't skipped. The person in 2400s probably got a one nub unit.
I'm not referring to the estimated queue position that Debs/Jaqs have been giving. I mean my actual order confirmation number from the German shop. My Pandora should have shipped by now which is frustrating! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 278x in Ed's shop :)
it means that they need to produce about 1600 pandora's (seen Ed gets 1/4) before I get mine after the day you get your order :)
So relax, your place in line is not that bad you know :)

Geeez, I just got over the 239x numbers today, and I just missed DHL (which picks up the packages shipping to outside of Germany).
UPS picks up later, so the orders within Germany got delivered, the others will go out tomorrow.

I'm 34XX and that was end of january 2009, i know the number system had a reset at some point, i.e. October 09 new orders were lower than my number, i just hope this is being respected and i wont have the latest pandora ever due to this :S

Polossatik said:
I'm 278x in Ed's shop :)
it means that they need to produce about 1600 pandora's (seen Ed gets 1/4) before I get mine after the day you get your order :)
So relax, your place in line is not that bad you know :)
No, that depends on the relative density of Pandora orders in ED's shop. While I expect the ratio to be fairly high, values as low as 0.5 (every other order includes a Pandora) seem reasonable. So, even though I'm number 275x (September 2008*) I think they'll need to produce anything between 800 and 1600 further Pandoras before I'm in line (assuming your 1600 to be a correct estimate).

Of course I'm not going to ask ED to look it up. The man has enough work as it is. Also, in order to avoid disappointment I'm going to take your 1600 number, add a safety margin and take that as my lowest estimate anyway (that is, I'll assume I'm going to receive mine not before the 2000 mark).

* Yes, the number apparently puts me after people who ordered in 2009 for extra unreliability so it actually tells me nothing about my number in line. Well, whatever. 2000 is still a reasonable guess, I guess.

Wolfsclaw said:
I'm 34XX and that was end of january 2009, i know the number system had a reset at some point, i.e. October 09 new orders were lower than my number, i just hope this is being respected and i wont have the latest pandora ever due to this :S

There was never a reset in my shop...?

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
Wolfsclaw said:

What about the orders that were transferred from craigix shop? Are they dropped at the end of your queue with other orders from 2009?

valhalla said:
EvilDragon said:
Wolfsclaw said:

What about the orders that were transferred from craigix shop? Are they dropped at the end of your queue with other orders from 2009?

No, they have higher order numbers but are / were shipped according to the time and date from the original order.

Last edited:
Back