Generic Portable Games.

Mr.Gonzo

*implode*
Website
www.myspace.com
Alright i was playing with my girlfriend's black berry... And i was wondering:
Is there some good open source GREAT brick game?
Pin Ball?
Sudoku???
would be sweet for the Panda

Man i love those !
What?

I don't know about pinball, but I know Gnome has a Sudoku game and there's at least one brick-breaking game that appears on Happy Penguin with some frequency that looks fairly nice (Note: I've not tried either of them).

lbreakout2 is pretty good; but I know I'll be playing some brick games in emulation, such as Krypton Egg.

Technoballz (a brick breaker) has already been ported and recently a video shown. I think its a pretty Good one as well.

Mr.Gonzo said:
Sudoku???
There is a sudoku in Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzle Collection together with a few other games. They don't have flashy graphics, but they can be addictive, at least for a while, and are very easily portable (they were among the first programs to run on the openmoko, way before it could even phone or send sms :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
valhalla said:
Mr.Gonzo said:
Sudoku???
There is a sudoku in Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzle Collection together with a few other games. They don't have flashy graphics, but they can be addictive, at least for a while, and are very easily portable (they were among the first programs to run on the openmoko, way before it could even phone or send sms :) )

That's what I was trying to think of!

valhalla said:

aaah, I'm addicted to the rectangles one :D

Gotta have a solitaire game...and bubble breaker...and a tetris clone...

And since Scrabulous isn't being used anymore... :D

Back