GCW Zero - Open Source Gaming Handheld

Very nice Bafelton.

For my part, no news since a long time.

For the promised prototype or for the SE.

So ... am still waiting :p

Very nice Bafelton.

For my part, no news since a long time.

For the promised prototype or for the SE.

So ... am still waiting :p
Send me your shipping info via PM. I thought everyone had got their prototype except wrath and ed. I will try to get all three of you hooked up by the end of this week. If not they will go out early next week. I am having trouble with the analog on the protypes with the new firmware but that should be fixed shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
@_n3o_  I didn't forget you dude just wanted to send you a production 512MB SE version If you want a prototype instead please let me know. But I agree Wraith, WickedAU and ED need to get prototype ASAP. So they can shoot video etc leading up to production unit going out for public sell.

We had a lapse of communication between me and Qbert he thought I had sent and I thought he had sent. He works nights I work days so conversation on the phone or online is brief till he gets days off or I get a day off.

But we are all square now and we will get you guys consoles Fedex'ed out ASAP. Till we get firmware glitch fixed there will be alittle delay but hopefully we will have it resolved rather quickly.

From all of us here at GCW a Happy and prosperous New Year.....

16196243-happy-new-year--2013-colorful-background.jpg

Just found out about the GCW Zero. Looks very nice.

Haven't read through the whole thread (it's very long) -- can someone tell me where to order one, and/or when orders are supposed to begin?

EDIT: Ok, I see it will use Kickstarter in February. Cool, I'm in (I think). Does GCW have a mailing list?

that guy who is testing that thing out cant even play games properly
Why does it matter if someone is good at the game they are playing, If they are having fun that is all that matters, If you are referring to my videos most of the reason the gameplay sucks  is because I have a tick disorder and have a very hard time playing games because of it. Adding a camera into the mix makes it worse. It doesn't make me less of a gamer. I hope that if you are indeed talking about me you fell better about yourself. 

it's all about the fun, keep having fun playing them and keep the preview vids coming mate... I'm looking forward to getting my game on on the GCW

Totally!! Im shite at lots of games. fun is the name of the game. and yeah a camera makes it hard to play. Ive made a few vids too.

qbertaddict's videos were made for purpose of promoting the power and emulation capabilities of the GCW0. Many were specifically made at the request of customers. His videos are responsible for contributing to selling out the GCW0 SE Edition units and have continued to peak the anticipation of the GCW0 Kickstarter launch which will no doubt reach its goals thanks to his videos and the future ones to come. They continue to severe their purpose and them some. They were never made as a demonstration of his playing skills.

Back