GCW Zero - Open Source Gaming Handheld

Yes, payments can be annoying. I'm lucky that my shop is running for years, so PayPal is not that afraid of losing money here :/

@gcw: If someone absolutely can't pay using anything else than PayPal, we could probably do that via my shop.

We can definately work something out that is for sure thanks for the offer ED.

Also here is petition maybe if enough of the people who ordered sign it will get point accross. If you think I need to reword anything please let me know...

I would suggest using your nick from Open Pandora forum or Dingoonity.org you don't need so specify which and your Paypal Transaction ID as they are only good to me and you or Pay Pal anyways.

Alittle rant and rave doesn't hurt either in my book get your point accross to them no profanity mind you but express yourself.l

http://www.ipetition...ount-on-paypal/

Last edited by a moderator:
just after posting I received the PayPal refund and the google payment mail, all done now.

I've had no real problems with my PayPal in the years I've used it for eBay, think I must've got lucky. it's a pain though for these businesses having to faff about

Stil no email here am I safe yet is the storm over is it safe to come outside?

I got alittle side tracked with day job which in turn then turned into a day and night job due to emergencies at work so 15 hour days gotta love them NOT. But alas there will be more refunds unless Paypal takes heed I forwarded the URL to them hopefully but doubtful they will pay attention. I will work out some type of arrangement with ED for those who absolutely can't pay with Google Checkout

So does this mean all of us will at some point get a refund for last payment and pay via google checkout? Or only affect some of us and why only some are getting refunded and not all?

I still don't understand why paypal accepted the first payment but refused the second payments...

And I don't understand why PayPal accepted both my payments but refunded others second payments but not mine the mind boggles?

as I understood it's not paypal who do the refund, they just "blocked" the money from the transaction and GCW can only refund the money, and as he told us he hadn't the time to finish all refund... I hope you won't be refunded but I'm afraid you may

I really need everyone who got a refund and even those that didn't to go sign the petition. A show of solidarity that we don't like Pay Pals methods or tactics and the right they feel they can make decisions for their customers with out advising or consulting them first.

http://www.ipetition...ount-on-paypal/

done long ago and signed the petition too... through that will not change a single thing, paypal won't just care...

55/150, that's not bad. Isn't the internet consisting of 10% vocal users and 90% lurkers?

All i ever get when i visit the petition is white space. Hard to sign whitespace :)

Back