GCW Zero - Open Source Gaming Handheld

What do you want to know? Im very satisified with the knowledge i had before ordering one, and fiarly satisfied with the status update rollouts

Sent from my MB612 using Tapatalk 2

Great comparison pictures on the site! No caanoos compared though? I would love to see that.

The case is looking quite great!

top left in the unnamed monkey game pic :)

Thanks, I didn´t notice.

They seem to have similar screen sizes.

GCW zero´s shoulder buttons do look better though. The caanoo ones are a bit hard, they work, but not for a shooting game for example, too hard to press repeatedly.

We are down to the last 12 Zero SE models and the other two winners never responded to give there screen name and address so will pick two more if no response by tomorrow...

We are down to the last 12 Zero SE models and the other two winners never responded to give there screen name and address so will pick two more if no response by tomorrow...

doh, now I'm terrified I could have deleted a mail like that as Spam... I generally disregard mail in the Spam box with message like "dear Elwing" or "You Won"...

Yes I'm quite concerned too! Where would the email come from? Paypal? gcw@game-console-worldwide?

The combination of generic words and hyphenation in your URL is very commonly used by spammers to set up affiliate and malicious sites.

well, there's prolly no chance I gained but you planted doubt...

doh...

last Spambox check:

Re: dear facebook friend...

guess spammer can't know I don't use facebook...

We have all six winners now fo the prototype console in no specific order....

Articus from Dingoonity

L4D from Dingoonity

Cruel_Cynic from Dingoonity & Open Pandora

Raygan from Dingoonity

Orion4874 from Dingoonity and Open Pandora

BA Felton from Open Pandora

If you see this contact me for to claim and verify information.....

Lucky!

Congratulations I am honestly not at all jealous

much

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? I was just playing mario tennis gba on my caanoo, no probs at all man! What firmware are you running? I am running 1.5.0, maybe it's the rom or something?

Back