BlastRiot
boomshine
Phishy
Sqdef
Mister Block
escapa
ruckman
floaters

But mister block seems to crash on me, 5th 6th level ithink, when you have to jump into the big Y shape surrounded by red - I ry to jump out and the screen goes black :S

mrsnature said:
But mister block seems to crash on me, 5th 6th level ithink, when you have to jump into the big Y shape surrounded by red - I ry to jump out and the screen goes black :S
Yeah, that's the problem I was talking about. Happens on some GP2Xes. Try redownloading the game, it should be updated by now. If not, PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops, missed your previous posts... the one in the torrent is still the old one. Redownloading now...

nickspoon said:
Yeah, that's the problem I was talking about. Happens on some GP2Xes. Try redownloading the game, it should be updated by now. If not, PM me.

I trew my selfe on the game editor, but it wants an activation code from me. Are the entrys not for free?

These games will keep one occupied for some time :)

mrsnature said:
Favourites after first impressions:

BlastRiot
boomshine
Phishy
Sqdef
Mister Block
escapa
ruckman
floaters

What's your high score on phishy? There are some decent unlockables to be had, such as Phishique (gravity maze game) at 700 points and an eternal mode at 1500 points. However, as a "feature" you'll have to wait till 2000 point till it actually tells you how to access eternal mode.

murak said:
I trew my selfe on the game editor, but it wants an activation code from me. Are the entrys not for free?

Game Editor should not be on there, as it had been made and distrobuted prior to the comp. It is also commercial, and IMO should be kicked out of the competition.

Nova said:
murak said:

Game Editor should not be on there, as it had been made and distrobuted prior to the comp. It is also commercial, and IMO should be kicked out of the competition.

Its also for windows and hasn't been changed at all. It seems to be a publicity stunt.

Nova said:
murak said:

Game Editor should not be on there, as it had been made and distributed prior to the comp. It is also commercial, and IMO should be kicked out of the competition.

I agree. They violated a few of the rules for this entry.

some favorites:

games i had tested or gotten to play before so i already knew were good:

sqdef
squaresliding
battlejewels
cubes
boomshine2x
glouton

nice surprises that are completley new to me:

blast riot
ruck-man (though i don't like that by default it clocks to 233 its a cool pac man clone with extra stuff that doesn't feel out of place in a pac man game. )
blocked
FleshChasmer
floaters
mister block (i still need to get the one that fixes the crash problem still)
phishy (biggest surprise since i had never liked a goity game before)
SuperSonicSpeed (intersting game)

edit: and i agree about game editor. it shouldn't have even been in the compo. seems like free advertising. it doesn't even actually run on any of the allowed consoles. it a windows program. nothing against game editor it just doesn't belong in the competition.

ADIC2X
CromoZome
Tikka Dungeons
Ventifact
Webfest

These games don't work for me. The games never boot up, The screen just stays black, then I have to reset my Gp2x. Can someone help? Is it my firmware(I have an older 2.0 version). Thanks for your help.

Ventifact doesn't work for me as well (tested on firmware 2.00 and 2.11), but Tikka dungeons does !

I havn"t tested the other ones so far...

For ventifact the archive is a bit messed up, I sent an update for it but there are now two .gpe's. Sorry about that!

I am trying to upload a new version onto the GP32x file archive but it says something about an invalid licence?

Anyway to get it to work you have to move the first gpe and put it into the next folder and make sure to overwrite.

For cromozone see here http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=37650

Not sure about the others though.

Don Miguel said:
these new emus are sweet ^_-
good work!
Whoah, it's Don Miguel!

Dude, you should post more often, we miss you!

jbrodack said:
SuperSonicSpeed (intersting game)
WOOT, only feedback about my entry :p I guess I'll have to name it "AAAA_IamAtTheTop" next time, and include a proper screenshot. Oh well, mine is the only one that says "GBAX'07" on the front, so it HAS to win :blink:

Wish I had time to check out all these new cool looking games. :(

Hey Daid! I like your entry aswell. Have tested it now after some consideration and thought: Hey... it's my old clonk buddy... let's give his entry a shot.

I don't really get how the game works exactly though but I will figure that out by reading the readme :D I somehow manage to pass two levels though and I really love those particle streams!

Back