Gbax 2007 Coding Competition Entries Online

Uprising said:
I am trying to upload a new version onto the GP32x file archive but it says something about an invalid licence?
You get that error if you go to the archive through the GP32x homepage. If you simply go to http://archive.gp2x.de, you don't get the problem. Curious, but nevertheless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don Miguel said:
these new emus are sweet ^_-
good work!
What are the new gp2x emus? Haven't had a chance to try stuff yet, but W2x is only one I know is an emulator.

Sorry, i counted "RACE!", too 8)
DS entries are nice, too. I don't have PSP, so i won't be able to check them...

er... earlier i suggested to port PSP LuaPlayer to GP2x. anyone? ^_-

That would be a good idea. Luaplayer2x... I like that ^^

Is there actually such a thing as a completed lua game? I thought it just made people make hundreds of poor demos.

Wow, some nice entries, I'm having a hard time which one I like the most - always kinda wanted to see an avoider port on the '2x, so I guess my current fav is Escapa! (so far)

Kudo's all round!

Oops! I had a quick look through the entries and didn't notice any emulators. On a second glance, I've noticed them.

My bad!

Not downloaded any so far, but It seems that I need to download the pacman clone by Ruckage.

sam fisher said:
It's an polished and shiny as a body builders muscles :eek:
Another suspicially gay post from sam...

lol... I love you... (another suspiciously gay post from xnopasaranx)

murak said:
I wish someone made a Ai Cho Aniki clone for GP2X... :ph34r:

On topic: When do they anounce the winners?
In one or two weeks.

jbrodack said:
though i don't like that by default it clocks to 233
that's just due to a difference in the way the fenix port does things. what you need to do (as i have to do often because my mk1 screen acts up at certain clock speeds), is one of two things. make sure you have the most recent build of the runtime (v4 i think?).

1. edit the .gpe, adding the -sXXX command line option to the runtime executable, where XXX is the speed you want.

2. using gmenu2x, point gp2x to the fenix runtime, not the script that came with the game. add -sXXX and the name of the interpreted game file as parameters.

basically, the fenix executable sets the clock speed itself, so whatever you set before you run it gets lost. you can, however, change the fenix clock speed with a command line option.

you probably knew that already but i'm just posting it in case some people don't.

Can someone else please confirm that RACE! (DS) doesn't do...diagonals? :(

Goity said:
Is there actually such a thing as a completed lua game? I thought it just made people make hundreds of poor demos.
i found a VERY nice game among the contest entries:
AniMayhem
Coded By: Sp3ct0r

if you don't have a PSP.... try LuaPLayer WIN32 8))
er just dig it in and check the ripped sprites and the power of the LUA Player.
u could make... just any type of game with it.

gp2x lacks of LuaPlayer 8))

Back