Gbax 2005

Why do people keep thinking there will be a SNES emulator?

No one is "thinking" there will be a SNES emulator. SNES emulator is probably the most unlikely of all emulators to end up in the GBAX comp. And it is also generally accepted that there won't be one in ryleh's f-day to boot. I'm sure, however, that there are many who keep wishing that one day we will have one.
Yeah.
We all know the chance of getting a SNES emulator is very low, but it would be the coolest thing...

Last edited by a moderator:
If yoyofr brought the update of LittleJohn palm os to osnes9x... :D Maybe one day who knows? He hasn't said he will never work on it again ^^

But why did they delay the downloads for so long just because they found out that there were 4 more entries?

Why do people keep thinking there will be a SNES emulator?

No one is "thinking" there will be a SNES emulator. SNES emulator is probably the most unlikely of all emulators to end up in the GBAX comp. And it is also generally accepted that there won't be one in ryleh's f-day to boot. I'm sure, however, that there are many who keep wishing that one day we will have one.
Yeah.
We all know the chance of getting a SNES emulator is very low, but it would be the coolest thing...
yeah, I really hope its a snes emu :D! (but im not expecting it)

Over 60 means more than 4. But I also had that thought, a range between 5-13 shouldn`t delay it that long :D

just remember that the judges are only doing this through the goodness of their own hearts, so they may only be able to do this in their spare time as i'm sure they will all have their own lives to lead outside of GP32land.

I can imagine a very simple reason for the delay, even if it were only 20 entries.
But I won't say, hehe. ;)

I can imagine a very simple reason for the delay, even if it were only 20 entries.
But I won't say, hehe. ;)

Hummm... All entries are too damn great that they make every judge spend ALOT of time playing to each ones which make it delay anyway ???? am I right??? ;op

just remember that the judges are only doing this through the goodness of their own hearts, so they may only be able to do this in their spare time as i'm sure they will all have their own lives to lead outside of GP32land.

I'm sure it is not purely out of the "goodness of their own hearts" that they do the comps. They are probably getting more hits and selling more merchandise this last week then all of last month. It helps their business out in many ways, this isn't just volunteer work.

yep! there is a few months I hadn't be on gbax, and I rediscovered their merchandise :p

And Osnes9x could be really exellent if the sound core was rewritten and optimized.

there will be no sens emu, there will be no gba emu, there will be no xbox emu, sorry to destroy your hopes. but there will be nice hb games.

Back