Gbax 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
Uploading 60+ entries to 5 servers AND reviewing them AND ranking them, AND arranging for the hosting AND arranging for the prizes, can take a while.

A shame all the GBAX entries never fit on SMC .. I'd love ot have all three (three right?) gbax entry sets on one fat card to run through ..

jeff

Uploading 60+ entries to 5 servers AND reviewing them AND ranking them, AND arranging for the hosting AND arranging for the prizes, can take a while.

They use to upload the files so we can try them before they judge the entries.

just remember that the judges are only doing this through the goodness of their own hearts, so they may only be able to do this in their spare time as i'm sure they will all have their own lives to lead outside of GP32land.

if they don't have the time, they should let others do it or not bother at all..

there will be no sens emu, there will be no gba emu, there will be no xbox emu, sorry to destroy your hopes. but there will be nice hb games.
As long as we get a SNES emulator we will all be happy...

But on a more serious note, I believe you really, as you spend half your life on #gp32dev.
And oh my gosh I feel so weak...

And Osnes9x could be really exellent if the sound core was rewritten and optimized.

That is the sad thing... A little work on the sound and abit of sound optimization would make it pretty damn nice. That is my main gripe with it, not the speed, but the crackly sound.

Same here, clicking on gbax every quarter :p

That is the sad thing... A little work on the sound and abit of sound optimization would make it pretty damn nice. That is my main gripe with it, not the speed, but the crackly sound.
But this is not a little work ;)

And Osnes9x could be really exellent if the sound core was rewritten and optimized.
it is already excellent
No it isn't...
8 FPS is not brilliant.
compared to previous versions it is, anyhow i said excellent not brilliant

it is good, not exellent. and 0.3 version is slower than 0.2 with sound

it is already excellent
No it isn't...
8 FPS is not brilliant.
compared to previous versions it is, anyhow i said excellent not brilliant

it is good, not exellent. and 0.3 version is slower than 0.2 with sound
I don't have a problem with it really, I mean it is obviously very hard to emulate.
But still.
---
Damn I said the wrong word...

Back