Do you love or hate the GBA?

• Love

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Hate

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Make love:)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Whatever...I still think the games aren't that good and are dumb downed for their target audience, which is mostly little kids and early teens.

I dont have all of these but they are all good.Off the top of my head.mario and luigi and mario super stars, super mario kart, Golden sun 1 and 2,advance wars one and two, broken sword:shadow of templars,shining foce(remake but awsome), mario vs donkey kong,another remake but good,lunar,lufia:ruins of lure,some f-zero game and best one fo the system fire emblem.I would much rather own the gba then the ps2 any day. Thats why i have my xbox>but besides all that u can get a flash cartridge to play roms on ur gba.

The correct price for that shit should be 0,5$. The only good games but the remakes are Sonic Advance 1-2.
That thing is only released to make big money.

Well they are putting ff3 & 2 on one cart, that should be good I supose.

No, they are putting FF1 and FF2 on the same cart (that's FF2 in Japan for the NES, not FF2 in US which is actually FF4 in Japan).

An UNCONFIRMED rumor is that Squaresoft will be remaking FF3 for the GBA (that's FF3 in Japan for the NES, not FF3 in the US which is actually FF6 in Japan). Another rumor is that they'll be making a new FF game just for the GBA.

Although in their upcoming Kingdom Hearts game for the GBA, you can supposedly play as Cloud (!!!). That might be worth having to fight along side Goofy and Donald Duck :p

thats because its the only real handheld that is (was) available. You know, you could only get a GP32/Zodiac/whatsoever by importing it.

hmoon, asterix&obelix xxl, v-rally 3, f-zero 1&2, medal of honor infiltrator, mario vs donkey, sonic battle, mario kart, sonic advance 1-3 (not as good as genesis games though), rockman advance series, metroid zero mission&fusion, pkmn, golden sun 1-2, dbz legacy of goku 2, bomberman stuff, wario ware,......
you guys really dont know what u miss if you dont have a flashcart+gba ^___^ that plus gp32 to play oldskool and homebrew is the best combination ever :)

Shocking console. I owned one for 3 years. Was the most dissapointing time with a handheld I've ever had well apart from the game.com :p Only a few games worthy of my time. I expected it to have Mega drive (my favourite) quality games and was severely dissapointed. Big middle finger up to nintendo for dissapointing me. I prefer the original GB. Oh and every sega game was awfully bad. What did they do to Sonic those bastards (shakes fist)

I hate it because it for little ass kids! All the games are ports of old games, which the little kids don't realize, making them think that SMW, LTTP, etc. are new originals just for the GBA. I hate that they (little kids who play the GBA) are so ignorant of this fact. The console it clearly for kids beacuse just look at that movie player that came out. What are the movies that are available for it? Saturday morning cartoons! If it's not just for kids, if it's for teens too, where the hell's Family Guy? Or Futurama? Or some of the cartoons that non-kids actually watch.
cuz family guy and Futurama are not for kids ;) I hate those cartoons there are corny not funny and just annoying. People dont love Gba for the gay cartoons they are realeaseing for it they love it for the great games they currently have for it like the FF tactics,Metroids, and Golden Sun titles to name a few. Its a cool lil portable I dont regret buying and the Sp screen is awesome it so clear and bright compared to my Gp32 Flu plus the sp looks cooler sorry had to say it but its true B)

you gotta give credit where credit is due Nintendo is awesome!!!
Ah PIXIE of course. With no decent MAGICAL WAND. FF tactics? I believe theres one and it sucked collosal ass. Play the playstation game for a real game. But you CANNOT CAST OUT THE EVILS HELD DEEP WITHIN YOUR SOUL.

[Mod - Edited for content.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate it because it for little ass kids! All the games are ports of old games, which the little kids don't realize, making them think that SMW, LTTP, etc. are new originals just for the GBA. I hate that they (little kids who play the GBA) are so ignorant of this fact. The console it clearly for kids beacuse just look at that movie player that came out. What are the movies that are available for it? Saturday morning cartoons! If it's not just for kids, if it's for teens too, where the hell's Family Guy? Or Futurama? Or some of the cartoons that non-kids actually watch.
cuz family guy and Futurama are not for kids ;) I hate those cartoons there are corny not funny and just annoying. People dont love Gba for the gay cartoons they are realeaseing for it they love it for the great games they currently have for it like the FF tactics,Metroids, and Golden Sun titles to name a few. Its a cool lil portable I dont regret buying and the Sp screen is awesome it so clear and bright compared to my Gp32 Flu plus the sp looks cooler sorry had to say it but its true B)

you gotta give credit where credit is due Nintendo is awesome!!!
Ah fanboy of course. With no decent argument. FF tactics? I believe theres one and it sucked collosal ass. Play the playstation game for a real game. But you wouldn't because you love nintendo too much.
I just think that the GBA is a quality handheld, AND I DANCE WITH MY BRETHREN. Sonic adv doesn't suck :blink: Its better than the megadrive one graphics wise and its even more fun not because its on a nintendo console just cuz the game is better! But I ARRANGE FLOWERS.

P.S: I LOVE PIXIE DUST.

[Mod - Edited for content.]

Last edited by a moderator:
STOP BEING NOT NICE and stop flaming please :)

Now back on topic, I was sorely disapointed by the GBA's graphics as well, I was expecting at least Megs Drive, but oh no, Have you seen its attempt at isometric 3d? I didnt like it, mostly because I couldnt see it :lol: .

[Mod - Yeah I took care of it.]

Back