Gba Emulator For Gp2x?

Hi all. On a side note I'm happy to say I'm learning some C++ and started looking into SDL for that Halo game I'm making. Going pretty well, just wish I had a system to test on (GP2X, I need you to be released!!!). Anyway, does anyone know if there will be a working GBA emulator that will run full speed or close to it on the GP2X, or if its even possible? Thanks.

Can you send me fitty five bucks? I needs it! :p

To answer your Q - we don't know yet. But from the specs I don't see a full speed GBA emu happening. But I'd like to be proven wrong.

now why would we want a gba emulator for? it will just get GPH in deep shitola with the MIGHTY N.

However i would love to donate you some money to your halo game fund. You are a sexy dev god and gets my vote for the next dev we buy a gp2x for.

over to you prophet!

Advance Wars, Castlevania - Aria of Sorrow and one of the best videogames ever

WarioWare, Inc.

Nintendo has some reason when they say its the game design that matters,
please dont flame me but these 3 games made me playing more time on GBA that on GP32 :eek:

is that a well-hidden sign that it maybe released for gp2x?
it was planed once for gp32 if i remember right, wasnt it?

I would like a GBA emulator, also, although I have a GBA a GBA-SP and a DS so it would be about as much use as a chocolate teapot. Still, a GBA emulator would give me an excuse to play Golden Sun again.

a chocolate tea pot would be quite useful if you put boiling water in it.

Hey Presto, hot chocolate!

x68000 posted on Oct 4 2005 at 05:10 PM said:
a chocolate tea pot would be quite useful if you put boiling water in it.

Hey Presto, hot chocolate!

OMG LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone is bound to make one, just it won't be running full speed at launch. But I don't really like stealing those games because they are still on the shelf. I feel as soon as you can't buy them new for 2-3years its open source :D

Last edited by a moderator:
moz posted on Oct 5 2005 at 02:37 PM said:
i like this "shaking your fist" creature
do you? like most creatures, i think he is a little cretin.

Good entertainment though.

reallynotnick posted on Oct 4 2005 at 11:42 PM said:
But I don't really like stealing those games because they are still on the shelf. I feel as soon as you can't buy them new for 2-3years its open source :D

Understandable.... I have a DS now with a number of DS and GBA games, obviously the DS couldn't be emulated, but if the GBA games were then even playing the games I already have is kinda worthwhile, as they will be all in one hanheld.. At home though of course it would be better to play on the DS.. Although if it is going to set the big N against us, its not worth it...

Back