Gaming Habits of Pandora Users

How much time do you invest in gaming every week, on average?

• Total voters

I checked 6-10 hours, which seems much and also varies on a week to week basis, but I usually play a round of TF2 every day to chill out and clear my mind from uni and work stuff.

I rarely play on the Pandora nowadays, which is really a shame and I should change that (especially now with suspend so I can quickly play a round or two on the loo).

I also have a huge backlog of games, on PC and Pandora - I usually spend more time developing games than actually playing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
For a forum about a handheld console, there are surprisingly few gaming obsessives...

...perhaps they're too busy to visit the forums...

Well in my defense of being a video game obsessed person. I don't watch TV at all, for world news I get it from the internet or radio. I know people who watch several hours of television each day.. I find gaming a better activity than just staring at a box, at least we're thinking and doing something even if it is a virtual experience..

i can go from the normal 5h/week, to anywhere to 50hrs/week. mostly depends on game coming out, or if i just randomly get hooked on an older game playing on pandora, as few mentioned before, i also like to finish games i started

The mention of "phases" of heavier gaming made me think of this article I read the other day:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/08/28/playing-games-for-all-the-wrong-reasons

Sadly, I definitely agree with the article, and can relate.
You know what that would explain why some people I know who are ussally quite peaceful of being almost unecsarrily violent in Red Dead Redemption . I know Red Dead Redemption is a very violent and admitidly awesome game but hog tying and then lighting on fire Non Player Charectars seems a bit ... Too far .

My wife works second shift , so I some time after the kids goto bed to use the Pandora.

I usually start watching a movie or a few episodes from a tv show ( ripped using PocketDivX) , then a few games till I'm tired.

I also carry the pandora around @ the kids dance classes and waiting to pick them up @ school,

so I always have time for a few games throughout the day .I'm well over ten hours of gaming a week

and probally close to twenty hours of movies/ tv shows on the pandora..

Still loving it well after a year.. Bud

Back