And The Next Console Name Is

ok, going through some sh**y online translators that only let you do 150 words max per day of some other stupid thing, here is some info (from Arabic)

The known technical specifications other
Curer: RISC ARM10 from Samsoungh
The curer quickness: 400 Meeghaheertz
The drawings card: 64 decisions
The memory: unknown
The screen: unknown
The presentation ability: unknown
Operating: SMC(Smart Media Card)
A a for service cancellation project sped on the release, an a development initiation announced a service only from Takeed after four GP64 announced " clouds blessed " 'Eeqaf all the services projects that her development and She the G projects Pieh GPi and the G Pieh 64 GP64.

That last bit is mumbo to me. Anyone make any sense of it? From what I can tell:
RISC ARM10 (Samsung) 400MHz
64 something graphics chip/card

How about:

GP Spectrum
X-GP
GP Entertainment System
G-Parkstation
GP Bumper Bonanza
Sonic the GP
or
Hold it flash bang wallop what a GP

it's just a thought :rolleyes:

Clare.

Whoa what is that Gamepark gpi thing? It looks like a cellphone Gp32 Sp addition... Crazy arab site I wish babelfish had a arab to english :) oh well

managed to translate some more that doesn't make sense from:
http://games4arab.com/article.php?sid=4525

" Tayghrgheemtrak TIGER GAMETRAC " or " Tayghr G Tee " he who This category, this is correct and but correct less, a company " Gheembark Gamepark " southern Korean she in the truth a company announces a plays service of an existence Carried 64 decisions move to a generation and that with a Gheembark service G Pieh 64 GP64 that 2003 occurred in the year summer of him and the announcement occurred of 'Lgha' the project In a winter 2003 to the service 'L'sraa in the death on the release..Fhnee'an for the Koreans.

Can only do a small chunk at a time, and only once a day. DOes anyone else want a go? I've now done the first two paragraphs. Using 1-800 translate:
http://www.1-800-translate.com/machine_trans/

You need to copy and paste the text on the site from RIGHT to LEFT, and select Arabic to english for the translation...

Cheers

the gp32: good

Notice the name tells the pruchaser that what they're buying is good

Heres what I always thought it would be:

64-BIT ARM proccessor (backwards compatible to GP32) 400mhz?
64-BIT 3D GPU (nothing is known of this)
Same sound
Extremely Similar Pointlessly different case (lazy gp...)
Possible wireless technology (like GPi)
Official Keyboard?

None of this is correct proBLABly.

Back