GameKeyboard Profiles - Post them here

Max Payne is probly the best game for gamekeyboard for me, it maps fine, just to be clear though, none of my configs use the nubs yet..

Nova 2 does not work for me either but I got Nova 3 from the apps store and it works fine. Nova 1 works but my version plays in a small window, anyone have a full screen version?

Seeeejaaaay, if you could make a tutorial on how to make more games try to run that would be great, Alos I'm looking into an app called Chainfire 3d that might make some more games compatable as well.

As far as NOVA 3 goes, it needs 2GB of free space. That's part of the problem people are having since the Android PND its self has a cap of 2GB

Hm, I cant get any of the buttons (fire, reload, aim) mapped to the physical controls in Dead Trigger.

How does this work? It worked fine in other games, but I can't figure this one out.... :(

This app is not very self instructing, so I was wondering how to set it up. I found this site with some instructions that helped me to find how to use physical keys to emulate onscreen touch.

https://sites.google.com/site/gamekeybd/#touchscreen

I did made myself a config that works in a very basic way to the forward/back actions in Hill Climb Racer. I think my setup for the game is a bit "clumsy" set up. I might post the config file here later if I manage to polish it a bit.

At least It saves me from getting sore thumbs

Make it on a different android device than import it. Also, the JXD App is better than Gamekeyboard (Game keyboard was the only option when I made this thread)

Make it on a different android device than import it. Also, the JXD App is better than Gamekeyboard (Game keyboard was the only option when I made this thread)
JXD app? whats that? 

Hmm, I cant seem to get the Tincore app to work properly, seems I need uinput? 

Have you had success using Tincore on the Pandora EssoAir? 

wow it looks very promising though !

Hmm. I wonder how hard it would be to add uinput to the kernel?

Also the newest version of Gamekeyboard has a much better mouse emulation( using the nub as well) that I use for games like Aralon, Minecraft and Battlefield bad Company 2, Its not perfect and does not work properly with Shadowgun or Dead Trigger though :(

Oh, I don't use Android on my P anymore (being that its stuck in v2.3.3) lol I should probably update my signature to reflect that

Im sure im missing something here but which folder do i put the nova3.txt config?

The import option asks for a different file type and the load opton shows no files.

Does anyone have cfg bluestacks file for Nova 3? game run very smooth on win 7 but I can't play only with mouse that mimics toucscreen. I want to play with keyboard and mouse like usual fps on pc.

Does anyone have cfg bluestacks file for Nova 3? game run very smooth on win 7 but I can't play only with mouse that mimics toucscreen. I want to play with keyboard and mouse like usual fps on pc.
>Closed source software for a closed source OS

You're looking in the wrong place bro.

Back