GameKeyboard Profiles - Post them here

EssoAir

If you use GameKeyboard a lot and have profiles saved for specific games, post them here! That way we can have a resouce for Open Pandora users to make Android on the OP that much easier.

Nice thread Seeeejaaaay..

I'm having trouble setting the controls for Dead Trigger and Shadowgun, the Dpad and Keyboard work but I can't seem to map the keyboard to the other buttons.. I'll keep working on it though , I'm pretty new to this but man if I can get the controls mapped out these games are gonna be a blast.. Android on the Pandora open so many new opportunities, I'm suprised its not talked about more here..

My boy has a Nexus 7 and we have been playing Counter strike together on multiplay, Controls map real well with that game..

Nice thread Seeeejaaaay..

I'm having trouble setting the controls for Dead Trigger and Shadowgun, the Dpad and Keyboard work but I can't seem to map the keyboard to the other buttons.. I'll keep working on it though , I'm pretty new to this but man if I can get the controls mapped out these games are gonna be a blast.. Android on the Pandora open so many new opportunities, I'm suprised its not talked about more here..

My boy has a Nexus 7 and we have been playing Counter strike together on multiplay, Controls map real well with that game..
Could you make a tutorial. Because honestly, I can't for the life of me get anything I try to work. There are lots of tutorials on Xperia Play, but they don't translate well to the Pandora and I'm simply stuck.

I've succeeded mapping ABXY to aiming in dead-trigger, but it works very very bad. 

I don't know why, but ikjl works fine. Why mapping ABXY to IJKL don't do the trick?

I think is because when you press keyboard keys, it makes some kind of auto release (to let you make things like lllllllllllllllllllllllllll holding L down). This doesn't happen with gaming controls, where pressed down is always pressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah! Makes sense. One trick a friend told me when you post online in a language that isnt your first, the best thing to do it write it in your native language, translate it with google.com/translate and then fix any errors you see

I have my controls for Nova 3 , max payne and brothers in arms 2, but I dont know how to upload them. 

For all my games i try to map dpad to moving around, abxy for looking around right trigger for shooting, left trigger for hard sight or bullettime(max payne) space for jump, del for run etc.If I could map all my shooter games like that I would be very satisfied. Dead Trigger and Shadow Gun allow the use of the keyboard which is a great start because it makes the multitouch problem nonexistant but it just won't be map the keys to the buttons :( although I haven't tried daniels setup yet as he said he was able to(kind of)map the jkil buttons. I'll keep trying, maybe too we could email the guy who makes the gamekeyboard app and maybe he can fix this problem.

I have my controls for Nova 3 , max payne and brothers in arms 2, but I dont know how to upload them. For all my games i try to map dpad to moving around, abxy for looking around right trigger for shooting, left trigger for hard sight or bullettime(max payne) space for jump, del for run etc.If I could map all my shooter games like that I would be very satisfied. Dead Trigger and Shadow Gun allow the use of the keyboard which is a great start because it makes the multitouch problem nonexistant but it just won't be map the keys to the buttons :( although I haven't tried daniels setup yet as he said he was able to(kind of)map the jkil buttons. I'll keep trying, maybe too we could email the guy who makes the gamekeyboard app and maybe he can fix this problem.
What problem are you referring to?

Personally, I'd like the ability to visually map things like how Xpadder works for Windows.

May I didn't explained my setup well:

Do you know when you mark show "virtual nubs"? that's what correspond to ijkl, but it works same as ABXY because it works as single taps, at least in dead-trigger.

How do you aim in maxpayne or brother in arms? with AXBY as single buttons in different parts of the screen?

Do you know when you mark show "virtual nubs"? that's what correspond to ijkl, but it works same as ABXY because it works as single taps, at least in dead-trigger.

How do you aim in maxpayne or brother in arms? with AXBY as single buttons in different parts of the screen?
In Max Payne I map the ijkl keyboard to yaxb buttons to look around and on Brothers in Arms I map yaxb in the middle of the screen to look around, its not perfect but it works.

Hmm, I'll keep trying and maybe i'll try this trick in the Nova Games as well to see if it will work to look around..

LT Stone, I'm pretty sure that we are doing the same thing.

Maybe in MAx payne it works, because in dead-trigger it's even worst than nothing.

Hey Daniel, thanks for that show analogue trick!! it works great for Nova 1 and 2, Still, I cant get ANYTHING to map for Dead Trigger or Shadowgun not even the triggers..

Just to claryfi

mysetup.png

Now, let's talk about this 

Weird, you can map the buttons on Dead Trigger but not me, only the dpad works. I loaded your settings but still nothing.. I must be missing a setting somewhere but I can't seem to find the problem. Shadow Gun has the exact same settings and problems. Any suggestions, I'm using the latest gamekeyboard update 3.2.0
If you've loaded my configuration, you should be able to move the buttons, and the shoulder buttons already mapped, if not, sorry for it.

Anyway, try to map the trigger to A button (I'm talking about the virtual one, not the pandora's, in the image above you can see many). Then place that "virtual button" over the fire area of the game.

Attachments

• brosinarms2.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 565
  • nova.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 604
  • nova3.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 716
  • maxpayne.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 646
Thank you LTStone, I'll check maxpayne, because my configuration is an absolute pain to use :p

Do you have any tip for Nova3 install? I tried  nova2 and it says my device is not compatible.

I have an idea on how to fix the "incompatible device" error. While I have yet to receive this myself, I hear about it a lot.

Back when Netflix first launched for Android (I've been using Android for so long, Netflix still seems "new" to me) not all devices were supported. In order to get around that, you had to edit some device info file to "Nexus S" and "Samsung" so it would think your devices was a Nexus S.

I'll make a tutorial this weekend

Back