Tincore Keymapper - a refined key to touch mapper

Nikojiro

Hi,

I've seen ED's video using GameKeyboard to map the Pandora controls to touch screen functions. GameKeyboard is a neat pice of software, I'm using it on some Android devices, but lately there's been another keymapper,Tincore Keymapper, made available on the Play Store :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tincore.and.keymapper

Initially written only for the JXD S7300 gaming tab, it's now compatible with a bunch of other devices, and is much more refined than GK, since it is able to detect which game you launch and auto-load the profile for it (controls layout included which GK does not save in profiles).

Since I don't have my Pandora yet, I'd be interested to know if someone tested this mapper, and if it's compatible. It may be necessary to sideload the APK if PS deems it incompatible.

Cheers,

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't seem to work properly on the Pandora...

I can't get the main ui to come up.

It maps buttons fine right now but It won't recognize the pandora touch screen for some reason, I was trying to send my profile to the creator for help but my wifi is not working at the moment, maybe someone could do this for us? just go to the help and send him an email from the app so he can see our setup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back