Game Gadget

Yep, this is well n truly dead I suspect.

The forums have been down for what, 3 weeks now?

On 28th June they were aware of the malware issue and said they were working on it .... since then I have had no reply to the support ticket, advising of progress or anything else.

I think I will delete the bookmark I had to their forum now and archive the GameGadget off.

My PSPGO and Xperia Play are good to keep me busy until I get my GCW and Pandora :)

RIP GG

Well that's the end of that then.

We're reasonably good at spotting commercial disasters these days, maybe we should be predicting company share prices based on their latest gadgets.

Let's start with Nokia and their Windows phone... oh... wait...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the registering is only really for using their iTunes-type-store ....

....If you just want to slam an SD card in it and run the Dingux emulator within Sandbox [developer] mode, you can.

I believe this is the case.

When booting up into Dingux, you can run various emulators

I don't think the device had an awful lot of potential to begin with, admitting now that they handled it badly doesn't do an awful lot to change that :/

^^^^^Must be a mistake.Someones gonna get sacked!There is no way that the gamecrapjet is actually selling well unless some obnoxious arab sheik is buying them all up just because he can!!

Oyeah, at least the hardware exists.

Maybe give it a chance to prove its worth?

I bought a caanoo last year and no GPH promises landed, I´m not complaining that they disappeared, their store too.

I got it for a specific reason, and so far I´m happy with what it delivers.

I mean, another handheld +store is always good, and we know shit happens.

Mainstream things also do shit too, and I don´t quite see people spending their life time crusading against it.

Give them some time, let´s see what happens.

Soo far better then noteslate and the ND.

The gamegadget form (http://forum.gamegadgetgames.com/) is now gone and links to the xploder forum instead.

http://forum.gamegadget.net/forum.php still works.

Seems the GameGadget forum is now really gone. They just sold 53 of them for I 34 pounds via Groupon UK where they claim the original price was 99.99 pounds.

Seems they tried to dump the remaining stock and now the forum is gone. I wonder how long the www.gamegadget.net website lasts.

Robert

Back