Gambro Nxgp

Orkie said:
Looks like 'read' isn't exactly the best description of what you do to GP32x either ;) .

Perhaps ;). Personally I think this machine is interesting but maybe it will just go the way of the XGP?

Last edited by a moderator:
20369l.jpg
20370l.jpg

Yes, it's a renamed XGP-Kids, based on GP32 technology.

SONY said:
South Korea...to more precise. :)
There are not on sale yet, I was trying to find out the price, but thay look good

notaz said:
sbock said:
LCD : 320x480 , 3,5" 24bit TFT with touchscreen
I hope this doesn't mean they are using portrait display again..
And how would Megadrive (or most other emus for that matter)look on that screen? 320 x 224 doesn't go into 480 x 320 evenly in any way. Stretch it BOTH ways fractionally? That will look UUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuugly! The only thing that would look decent would be GBA.

DaveC said:
And how would Megadrive (or most other emus for that matter)look on that screen? 320 x 224 doesn't go into 480 x 320 evenly in any way. Stretch it BOTH ways fractionally? That will look UUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuugly! The only thing that would look decent would be GBA.

My god you're redundant. Is there anyone on the forum who doesn't know how you feel about this? >_>

If they just released a GP32 with an SD card slot (and maybe two extra face buttons), I'd be a happy man. The Dinkii looks OK, but the screen and resolution are purchase-blockers for me.

DaveC said:
notaz said:
sbock said:
LCD : 320x480 , 3,5" 24bit TFT with touchscreen
I hope this doesn't mean they are using portrait display again..

and gba looks horrible on most 320x240 devices.
i will buy this thing solely for decent gba emulation, if a decent gba emulator is ported.
i cant stand the way it looks on the wiz or dingoo.

Why not ?
The features read nice design that is respectable , and why not treat yourself GP success ? If everything is true and also the price is o.K. , then i would take it. :)

greets

gibberish said:
and gba looks horrible on most 320x240 devices.
i will buy this thing solely for decent gba emulation, if a decent gba emulator is ported.
i cant stand the way it looks on the wiz or dingoo.

Well there you go the perfect machine for GBA. GBA will be about the only thing that will look good though. Everything else you won't like because it will look as bad on this as GBA does on the Wiz..

Exophase said:
My god you're redundant. Is there anyone on the forum who doesn't know how you feel about this? >_>
It is not a matter of "how I feel" it is a fact, stretching things fractionally both directions will look like shit.

Back