Gagging For A Pandora....

this thread is quite entertaining, though some of us should only read and not post

Apparently there is/will be a Total Recall remake in the works. I hope when they film the scene with Quaid/Hauser dressed as a woman and the guys asks him/her how long they will be staying the answer will be... 2 months

Any fruits or vegetables?
2 months!

What?
2 MONTHS!

Get ready for a big surprise!...

Some really crackers. WizardStans talking Pandoras ... ROFL.

What's the difference between Craig's house and a Garden Centre?
Nothing whatsoever according to UPS.

Repeating a joke off the forums and AFAIR it went vaguely like this...
Geek spot his pal has a Pandora and says,
"Wow! You actually have a Pandora. I ordered mine 00:24 GMT+8 on the first day and I'm still waiting. When did you order yours?"
Geek #2: "I didn't. A UPS Girl walks up to me this lunch time and dropped the Pandora on the floor, took all her clothes off and said
I could have whatever I wanted".
Geek #1: "Good choice. The clothes would never have fit anyway".

In the blue corner we have Craaaig "Roofer" Rothwell and in the Red corner... Ow! A Vapourware Twat! Seconds out, Round One! *^%*& biff *&^*& bash...

Why did the Pandora cross the road?
a. To get a Hot Fix!
b. It didn't but was carried over by the slightest of summer breezes where it gently dissipated.
c. You NEVER cross roads. They're cyclepathic!

I will be appearing in the fringe this year. Tickets are on sale at www.whatapileoshite.co.uk

EDIT:
How many members of OPT does it take to change a lightbulb?
All of them. Fatih to source the bulb, Dave to design the holder, MW to wire it up, ED to apply a fix and Craig to drink the vodka.

Back