Gagging For A Pandora....

TitanUranus

Ok, I like Ed - let's face it who wouldn't? Don't get me wrong, I like all the people involved in Pandora, but it's Ed's honesty and openness which touches me. Poor guy has been stressed - hell all of the Pandora guys are stressed, and that's not healthy. Take a break, sit back and relax for 5 minutes please (I'm serious) and remember that there's a massive group of people here who care and wish you the best, even if we sometimes get frustrated and like naughty children sound like we are ungreatful little brats.

Anyway, here is my response to Ed's plea "Let's meet at the boards and keep them a fun and happy place to post :)". In this thread all discussion of software and hardware is banned! Wishes and hopes, demands and viscious gripes are not welcome. Pandora related jokes are the subject (humerous stories welcome too). Anything that will make people smile. To get the ball roling I've made up 3 jokes (honest, I'm only kidding, don't take them the wrong way):

1. Q. How many members of the Pandora team does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A. Just one, but it takes them six months to order it from China and get it delivered first.

2. Q. Why did the Pandora cross the road?
A. Because it was emulating a chicken.

3. Guy goes to the doctor sweating and shivering, with a big rash on his face. The doctor
examines him and says "I know what the problem is, seems you are dying to get a Pandora!"

The guy asks "How long do you give me doc?"

The doctor replies "2 months"

Ok, they might not be the funniest jokes in the world. I'm sure you folks can come up with better.

You can't outrank this one :p

Unfathomable Depths said:
:lol: Yea, it's pretty rubbish.
Here is the best joke I've ever heard.

What do EvilDragon and Craigix have in common?
They both are German except Craig.

I'm here all week...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't agree.

Everybody blames China for these delays, but it isn't the case.

This community hinges on success, but sometimes snaps back.

People seem to have a poor memory, but they are filling the slots. Okay, so there's not a high capacity yet.

I would like to see Ed naked :)

NOT !!!!

(c) borat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tR91q59gFo

sebt3 said:
^^
So in serious topic you make fun on every thing.
And in this topic you're serious ?
I may have missed something :D

It's possible.

sebt3 said:

I think they are all Sheldon jokes (case, hinges, memory - filling slots, capacity)

Person 1: What's better, a Pandora or a DS?

Person 2: What the heck is a Pandora?

Person 1: *facepalm*

Thats the only thing I can come up with.

sebt3 said:
^^
So in serious topic you make fun on every thing.
And in this topic you're serious ?

Yes, you missed something. ;)

as if all the failed promises and release dates arent enough of a joke for 2 months...anyways...
what did the drunk roofer say to the vaporware twat?
"whats your order #?"

The Pandora is like sex.
When you get it it's great. But even if you've not had it, it's still great thinking about it.

How many of the OpenPandora team does it take to change a lightbulb.
1 but it always takes 2 months.

What's the difference between a woman and a Pandora?
The Pandora thinks a 32gb SD card is huge.

This thread might win the worst jokes ever created on any forum award :)

Q How many Pandoras had very Evil Dragon for lunch this morning?

A: 2 months
B: a lot, but just enough to prevent customers breaking down his dark castle, shaving his head and throwing him in a pit with angry geeks
C: none, he was too busy bathing in his pool filled with pre-order money

Q: Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny are walking down the street when they spot a Pandora on the ground. Which one picks up the Pandora?
A: All of the above are figments of your imagination.

What's the difference between an impotent man and the Pandora?

No difference, they both come late.

Back