Future Pandora's Owners : Where Do You Live ?

in what continent do you live ?

• Europe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North America

• South America

• Asia

• Oceania

• Middle East

• Africa

• other - don't know ?

• Total voters

ish420 said:
Reppin' Boyle Heights and Este De Los Angeles. Southern Cali, where there is sunshine all year long;)
What, no Mexicans getting in on the fun?
Well I'm half-Mexican. English and Spanish are my native languages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi i'm new here but i'm reading this forum from the beginning ;] .

I'm from Poland ,now living in UK. My native language's Polish ;]

Hey, a Spaniard here. Hello everybody.

¡Eh!, aqui un español. Hola a todo el mundo.

jaycee900 said:
PoisonedV said:
yes, beer, one of the most destructive drugs, obviously better than a relaxing, calming, and inspirational drug with thousands of medical and recreational qualities.
Yeah the one that 'doesn't' give you long term side effects in different people!, yes I've smoke it on a few occasions in the past, but don't be so niave in not to think it doesn't give some people mental health problems further down the line.
'recreadtional qualities' apart from pissing your pants with laughter i can't find any other qualities about it myself....

The drug itself doesn't have long term side effects, sorry if thats what your grade school health class told you. unlike alchohol, which in large quantities will cause severe liver damage, along with thousands of idiotic things people do while under the influence.
As far as medical qualities, how about as a painkiller? glaucoma? take the pain away from chemotherapy? depression? adhd?

I'm from the Netherlands, native language is Dutch. But I prefer English on every electronic device I own and, euh, every thing else too. Hell, I'd choose a English newspaper if I was able to. :)

PoisonedV said:
jaycee900 said:
Yeah the one that 'doesn't' give you long term side effects in different people!, yes I've smoke it on a few occasions in the past, but don't be so niave in not to think it doesn't give some people mental health problems further down the line.
'recreadtional qualities' apart from pissing your pants with laughter i can't find any other qualities about it myself....
The drug itself doesn't have long term side effects, sorry if thats what your grade school health class told you. unlike alchohol, which in large quantities will cause severe liver damage, along with thousands of idiotic things people do while under the influence.
As far as medical qualities, how about as a painkiller? glaucoma? take the pain away from chemotherapy? depression? adhd?

Don't forget the lost brain cells from drinking.

Kyosys said:
I'm going to email the mythbusters about that one!
why would you have actors do a scientists job

Sir Nobax said:
I'm from the Netherlands, native language is Dutch. But I prefer English on every electronic device I own and, euh, every thing else too. Hell, I'd choose a English newspaper if I was able to. :)

I completly second that one.

Since I came across a game which translated "loading" into "lading" instead of "laden" I'm pretty much fed up with all dutch translations of programs.

I don't even know where stuff is in a dutch version of photoshop...

waffles said:
PoisonedV said:
Kyosys said:
I'm going to email the mythbusters about that one!
why would you have actors do a scientists job

because shows aren't normally run by only 2 people?

mythbusters shows that discovery channel has no regard for science, just idiots trying to get more viewers. shame the thick fucks always show up at the amazing meeting.

mythbusters stink...

anyway i lived in brazil for 5 years in minas gerais (parents still there as missionaries i visit on occasion usually spending christmas in the summer of Brazil).... slipped my mind that tinus was from brazil

i know i've forgotten a few words but i just talked with a guy a few days ago and he said my portugese is still pretty good :)

Tucson, Arizona, United states; English and very poor French. A few of my friends and I have been following this since last year, but I'm the only one with enough money to actually buy it :p

Back