Future Pandora's Owners : Where Do You Live ?

in what continent do you live ?

• Europe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North America

• South America

• Asia

• Oceania

• Middle East

• Africa

• other - don't know ?

• Total voters

3n19m4 said:
People from the UK/London... We should have a group event 'Pandora in the Park' when everyone gets them and has had time to use them a bit. That way we can share apps, ideas and generally has a good laugh!
Sounds like some meet-ups could be interesting, although with the British 'summer' still in full effect I think it may be a bit damp for electronics in the park ;) How about... Pandora in the Pub!

Last edited by a moderator:
t22r91s said:
Saskatchewan Canada
Best place to live in Canada, 2 times better then ontario and 10 times better then quebec. God damn i hate french canadians, they are all dicks... You know that beautiful forest that you always imagined when reading books about forests? Thats my back yard...
Why on earth do you have to toss out insults like that? I mean really, are the Pandora forums really the ideal place to spout racist thoughts like this?

Davis, California here.

Eso Rimmer said:
Brno, Czech Republic - country of probably the worst EU presidency clip ever made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi6dKIRjAaw
Oh, and we have great policemen too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOPzRUj4218

We have some great police in the states as well! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ3rlofYPCw :)

Holland / The Netherlands / Dutchland / Hollanda / Nederland / Pais Bas

it's all the same...
That little country where everybody smokes pot

Messy said:

it's all the same...

The country in which everybody is believed to smoke pot :p

I have never done it :p
Beer all the way ;p

jellmoo said:
t22r91s said:
Saskatchewan Canada
Best place to live in Canada, 2 times better then ontario and 10 times better then quebec. God damn i hate french canadians, they are all dicks... You know that beautiful forest that you always imagined when reading books about forests? Thats my back yard...
Why on earth do you have to toss out insults like that? I mean really, are the Pandora forums really the ideal place to spout racist thoughts like this?

Yes t22r91s, We`ll have less of the racist remarks.

I`ll save you the speech, But just be a bit more thoughtful with your posts in future.

Trooper

trooper said:
jellmoo said:
t22r91s said:
Saskatchewan Canada

Yes t22r91s, We`ll have less of the racist remarks.

I`ll save you the speech, But just be a bit more thoughtful with your posts in future.

Trooper

One man's playful jab is another's racial slur.

Reppin' Boyle Heights and Este De Los Angeles. Southern Cali, where there is sunshine all year long;)
What, no Mexicans getting in on the fun?

FragMage said:
Messy said:

it's all the same...

The country in which everybody is believed to smoke pot :p

I have never done it :p
Beer all the way ;p

yes, beer, one of the most destructive drugs, obviously better than a relaxing, calming, and inspirational drug with thousands of medical and recreational qualities.

PoisonedV said:
yes, beer, one of the most destructive drugs, obviously better than a relaxing, calming, and inspirational drug with thousands of medical and recreational qualities.
Yeah the one that 'doesn't' give you long term side effects in different people!, yes I've smoke it on a few occasions in the past, but don't be so niave in not to think it doesn't give some people mental health problems further down the line.
'recreadtional qualities' apart from pissing your pants with laughter i can't find any other qualities about it myself....

Back