Future Pandora's Owners : Where Do You Live ?

in what continent do you live ?

• Europe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North America

• South America

• Asia

• Oceania

• Middle East

• Africa

• other - don't know ?

• Total voters

British living in Hong Kong atm, would've been easy to get a Pandora to me in the UK <_< , I presume you can ship to HK?...

TimmyB said:
Tasmania, Australia

There's a few of us Aussie's here but not heaps...

Oh and, let's hope the total number of votes doesn't exceed 3000! :eek:

The quote isn't good for that anyway. It counts all three question separately and add them together for a total. As of now there's been only 240 votes.

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Yankee living in this craphole of Atlanta, USA.
Try the coke world, they have a free global soda fountain.
At least you dont have hippies.

t22r91s said:
Eisner said:
t22r91s said:
Saskatchewan Canada
Best place to live in Canada, 2 times better then ontario and 10 times better then quebec. God damn i hate french canadians, they are all dicks... You know that beautiful forest that you always imagined when reading books about forests? Thats my back yard...
I live in Vancouver, B.C. Canada.. The best place to live in Canada, except when you live in Saskatchewan and wish you lived in Vancouver... then you say that Saskatchewan is the best place to live.

Cheers !

David...

Ok ok, lets sum this up then... Canada is the best place to live in the world if you don't include quebec... No matter where you live your around the best humanity has to offer... Canadian for life!

Ok, I can live with that. Go Canada !!!.

TimmyB said:
Tasmania, Australia

it would be great if will exceed 9000 votes ( 3000 real votes of course ) but lot of persons read this forum but have not registered.

Some others don't understand english and read only their native forum , i think maybe for french people ( we are very bad in learning languages ), turkey people ?, for german people i think their native forum is too good :lol:

so don't expect than number of votes are real purchases ( some of us want pandora and try to buy it but no have money to purchase maybe ... )

but i think distribution of potential customers are realistic

Brno, Czech Republic - country of probably the worst EU presidency clip ever made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi6dKIRjAaw
Oh, and we have great policemen too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOPzRUj4218

Izola , Slovenia , i hope i could order it in England or Germany/Austria, cause i know there will be no pandora in Slovenia.

TimmyB said:
Tasmania, Australia

Down under, Gold Coast Australia

I grew up in Devonport, luvverly place Tassie.

People from the UK/London... We should have a group event 'Pandora in the Park' when everyone gets them and has had time to use them a bit. That way we can share apps, ideas and generally has a good laugh!

Back