Frustrated beyond belief

PandoraPanic looks good fun, I remember seeing it ages ago when [probably you] posted a vid of it up here.

I made a mental reminder to d/l that on the day I get my Pandora

he dissed PandoraPanic! :(

Pandora Panic is more or less an in-joke, it's not meant to be some super mind-blowing game. Not surprising notch didn't get the joke.
That's a fair point... but he didn't even TRY to get the joke... and dismissed a lot of effort that many of us put in to make that game work...

he dissed PandoraPanic! :(

Pandora Panic is more or less an in-joke, it's not meant to be some super mind-blowing game. Not surprising notch didn't get the joke.
That's a fair point... but he didn't even TRY to get the joke... and dismissed a lot of effort that many of us put in to make that game work...
That's OK. I dissed MineCraft as Lego, for people over the age of 13, but with less bits and worse graphics. And totally lacking in gameplay. Pandora Panic was at least a game worth playing.

Some people don't love my game, too. :`(

How can anyone not love a bloodthirsty nude platformer, with challenging foot to head combat? I shall promote in my sig! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember seeing that one a long time ago, it always looked really cool and weird, which I like. :)

You'll just have to remind me in two months when I can actually play it. :lol:

Back