free PC games (steam)

Each new Windows version they introduce something annoying, so Win10 is still nicer compared to Win11. Win11 probably does some new things and is better, but still.
SteamDeck runs Linux to and it runs a lot of games just fine.
The thing I hate the most nowadays and it's not only windows but its everywhere is the click to action ratio, It just seems like you need more and more clicks to get to the place you want to go.

everywhere is the click to action ratio, It just seems like you need more and more clicks to get to the place you want to go
Sounds like you could do with some scripts or macros to improve your productivity. The art of doing less.

Or, if you're a bit of a thrill seeker you could always have an autonomous AI agent do all the clicking for you.

Sounds like you could do with some scripts or macros to improve your productivity. The art of doing less.

Or, if you're a bit of a thrill seeker you could always have an autonomous AI agent do all the clicking for you.
I already am in the mode if I have to do the same sequence more than two times I'll automate it :D Still its the small things like saving a file where windows points you to a place you dont like than you have to click somewhere else and after that you have to select browse my pc. When I click save I like to immediately browse my pc. (but I guess I might be old-fashioned)

But this is derailing this thread, now back to free games!

Back