Free 128mb Sd Card

Make sure to tell them you have a PC also, Shhhh don't them I don't own one ; )

Thanks a lot I hope this comes through, plus I could always use 25 free prints!

EDIT: what is up with this card, does it have somesort of windows files on it already for this photo place? Do I just have to wipe the card? :D

wait a second, is this your account name? IDK what the heck it means. Email address #, its on the first page.
"This offer is exclusively for the account of #EmailAddr#."

I use shutterfly anyways to do my prints, so i gave the real info since im registered already.

basicly there aren't many free things in this world and if you need to give away your email adress, snailmail adress etc... be sure they are going to be sold to plenty of a**holes... i don't trust those "free things" stuff...

http://www.fatwallet.com/t/22/595291/

Their is a large thread about it over at fatwallet . If you do not trust free things then really look through their free stuff forums . I recieve about 3-4 items a week just becasue I sighn up for everything .

There is a big difference between this survey and a free ipod site .

What happens is shutterfly commisions a survey company to do market research for them becasue they do not have an in house agency . The survey company wil honor the deal on about 1/3 of the applicants . This is becasue the only way to get people to really take surveys online is to give them something (ussually gift cards ) and for people to not call it a scam they need at least a few voices popping up saying hey I recieved my product from them . So yeah you are not garunteed the free card but for the 2 minutes it takes you I would say it is worth a shot .

And if you dont allready have a spam email account you should get one . Not only for deals like this , but for all your purchases online . Even ebay will send a lot of annoying ad's and it is nice to consolodate all the garbage into one account .

Just my 2 cents to all you skeptical people out there .

Back