Really Cheap SD cards

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
Hey all, i just bought a DS supercard from the fellows at bamboogaming.com. Anyhow, as I was checking my order history, I noticed an offer on the side of the screen.

512 Meg SD Card - 9.99 GBP
1Gig SD Card - 16.69GBP

It's shipping from ozzy, but they ship by weight, so postage aint gonna cost that much, and they mark all items as gifts.

Bye for now,

nova

EDIT: 1 gig linked to superpass, fixed.
EDIT2: Oops, topic says SMC, ignore that, they are SD's

Hey all, i just bought a DS supercard from the fellows at bamboogaming.com. Anyhow, as I was checking my order history, I noticed an offer on the side of the screen.

1Gig SD Card - 16.69GBP

It's shipping from ozzy, but they ship by weight, so postage aint gonna cost that much, and they mark all items as gifts.

Bye for now,

nova

san disk 1gb 11.88 from amazon :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine! Poo-poo my bargain hunting!

i'm not affiliated with these apart from buying stuff from them, but you could always try www.7dayshop.co.uk for SD cards, as that's where i've bought many SD/photo stuff from and they are reliable etc

i had no money so i had to go to a retail shop to buy a SanDisk card so i could fix my GP2X and i used my store card. £30 for a 256MB card. absolute rip off. but at least i can use my GP2X again

i had no money so i had to go to a retail shop to buy a SanDisk card so i could fix my GP2X and i used my store card. £30 for a 256MB card. absolute rip off. but at least i can use my GP2X again

Ouch! After paying £32 in Currys.digital *shudders* (Dixons) for a 1GB, I thought I was ripped off. Was just so desperate to use my GP2X the day it arrived that I didn't care

Edit: Forgot to add that I then crossed the road to Jennings and they had the same 1GB for £80... so it wasn't all bad.

Ouch! After paying £32 in Currys.digital *shudders* (Dixons) for a 1GB, I thought I was ripped off. Was just so desperate to use my GP2X the day it arrived that I didn't care

Edit: Forgot to add that I then crossed the road to Jennings and they had the same 1GB for £80... so it wasn't all bad.

thats where i got mine from :D but they told me the 1 gig card was £90. i said "holy shit" when she told me and she replied with "i know. its cheaper than i thought it was!"

1Gig SD Card - 16.69GBP

Bye for now,

nova

Bloody Hong Kong! Read the T+Cs!

Dont know if that's a good price for the UK, but if you use froogal you can pick up a 1gb SD for slightly under 25 US dollars.
Not a good deal, Newegg.com carries 150x 1GB for $23.49 regular 60x down to $20

I grabbed my SanDisk 1 gig SD card from ebay for $30.00 USD and that is shipping and everything. Total! :D
How does it feel? I hope it is at least 150x, because at Newegg it would have been :), I had a regular Sandisk and it was so freaking slow, luckily I was able to return it :D

I sound like I am advertising for Newegg.com, technically that is so, but look around, they do consistently have the best deals, even better than eBay :) (unless you get lucky, most stuff isn't cheaper on ebay.)

Newegg.com 1GB SD cards $19.99 and up

If you try some other sizes it only gets better, how about 4GB for $86?

Edit: Don't feel too bad about $30, I paid $50 for mine (and that was a good deal) in Wal-Mart, like I said I returned it, it should be fine for Genesis, GBC, SNES, and smaller games/vid clips/mp3s.

I have no idea about the speed. The package says nothing about speed. I will have to wait until I get my GP2X. :huh:

edit: Does the speed of the SD affect your access time? Does it affect your game playing?

Back