FOSDEM report?

I'm sure you won't miss EvilDragon's speech, even if you aren't there.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please live stream the talk.
Done!

https://fosdem.org/2014/news/2014-02-01-streaming/

Note: the livestream might be low quality, buggy or completely broken. ED already mentioned that in addition he plans to use his own equipment to record the talk. He plans to cut the video shortly afterwards meaning sometime tomorrow a video recording of the presentation might be available.

BTW he already said he has a prototype board with him and he is currently preparing things to show at the stand he got here (where they also sell Pandoras).

To everyone not at FOSDEM even though they live in Europe: shame on you! ;) But the devroom is overcrowded for every talk anyway.

Was about to say more streaming info was here, but I couldn't see and mention or rough idea of time:

http://streaming.fosdem.org/ 

Aussie land and other timezones are eager to know :)

Oddly enough I found out because the people who done video for the Linux conf in perth a few weeks ago is the same ones helping out for fosdem. And coincidentally, the same people who we were all doing stuff with for Linux conf in my home town :) *nostalgic tear!

Saw the Pyra (devboard) in action, some impressive multi tasking going on there  :)

Back tomorrow to attend some talks and hang out at the Pandora stand a bit longer.

Saw the Pyra (devboard) in action, some impressive multi tasking going on there  :)

Back tomorrow to attend some talks and hang out at the Pandora stand a bit longer.
Whynopics?Whynopics?Whynopics?Whynopics?Whynopics?Whynopics?Whynopics?Whynopics?

Whynopics?Whynopics?Whynopics?Whynopics?Whynopics?Whynopics?Whynopics?Whynopics?
I promised ED I would't post the pictures of the working unit as he wants to keep the keyboard,case and screen as a surprise. You won't believe the colour they decided on!

Ak, ok, i forgive you, but don't do that again :p !

Red logo, red unit ?

yZ7PUcr.jpg

About to talk about the Pyra!

Last edited by a moderator:
And the coverage continues :)

What will the Pyra be like?

n58DIJD.jpg

The SOC Aka Cpu planned of the device:

nf3PzZQ.jpg

About the controls

ciyZSYc.jpg

(Question was just asked - about adding buttons you control with your face...)

Mock layout of the new keyboard (ignore theboard itself)

fK2mmvZ.jpg

Also about the battery

dwe7ChD.jpg

I feel like those engadget guys livetweeting ;)

Connectivity:

ZybksiR.jpg

The case will be made in Europe, with faster turn around times :)

NLQWTy8.jpg

Back