Release Force: Leashed

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Here is my christmas gift ;) Force: Leashed.

preview4.png

This is a First Person Puzzle game that I hope you will enjoy.

It is based on Darkplaces engine (this time using a GLES2 rendering) that needed many tweaks, in both the GUI and on the performance side, to have it playable on the Pandora (for example, I disabled the dynamic lightning as seen in some screenshots).

There is no setup in GUI, so if you want to tweak things, it's in appdata/forceleashed/home/.forceleashed folder...

History log

=========

Build 01

-----------

• Initial build
  • GUI resize to 800x480
  • Tweaked engine to have playable framerate.

Sources (for both darkplaces and QuakeC part are in the PND)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your generosity!  And Merry Christmas to you and your family.  Please stop porting for one day (12/25) and enjoy the holiday ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
by level 3 I did not know what to do next. How do I make the attractors point the beam towards a certain point? Certainly not to hit another red thingy and then a door. Does not stutter at all on 1Ghz.

by level 3 I did not know what to do next. How do I make the attractors point the beam towards a certain point? Certainly not to hit another red thingy and then a door. Does not stutter at all on 1Ghz.
I think the screenshot in the 1st post is from level 3. This is where the real things are starting :p !

Back