"for Home Or Office Use"

You can use it as a paper weight :D
I use it sometimes if I am working from home, when I leave a batch of 2097 files or so to be processed, it is much better to play instead of staring at the PC's screen.

Personal Entertainment Player
Model No: GP2X-F100 Gamepark Holdings co.,Ltd
Battery: (AA)1.5V x 2 MADE IN KOREA
ADAPTER INPUT: 3.3V 1A CE FC MIC

Orkie said:
Personal Entertainment Player
Model No: GP2X-F100 Gamepark Holdings co.,Ltd
Battery: (AA)1.5V x 2 MADE IN KOREA
ADAPTER INPUT: 3.3V 1A CE FC MIC
Mine says that, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Mine has bunch of korean on the left, and "For home or office use" on the bottom right under the FCC info.

pg, you really should reverse avatar so it pukes out the gp2x...

and blah, it could save a life, if loaded with info about being a life saver, so stop talking crap!

And you can use it in an office! I use it at work daily with no problem too, do not need a boss key either, just pockets!

:p

it is a lifesaving device! for example: Image you are playing your gp2x while terrorist try to hijack the plane you are on. You could smack them over the head... and if the plane crashes, it might serve as a compact floating device in the waters below.

For everyone that cares about the real background:
"For home and office use" simply means, that you SHOULDN'T use it in medical environment, as it is not built stable enough to work reliably.

That's it. You can find that on a LOT of devices, actually.
Because in America you could blame the company when you're grandmother dies because the gp2x crashes whilst you used it as some kind of medicament alarm system or something like that.

Jarska333 said:
Like a "Warning! Might cause fire!"-label on a box of matches...
Or like a "Do not stand on the hot cooker-plate" in American manuals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back