fmame32.....

Xyo

LOL nice view ralp99..lol

I suppose my head will scratch, even if it isnt itchy, i'll still have to itch..lol

AND THANK GOD FOR YOU RLYEH

FGB32, FSMS32, FMSX32 are my Fave EMus!!!

P.S. FMAME32 and fZX32 are unconfirmed

this is a quote from Antiriad posted on the 2nd of december.......
antiriad done all off rlyeh icon for his project's...so i think he know what he's talking about.

but i would like more information on fmame.....
you say it's unconfirmed..but i saw a video off ghost's and goblin's....and it looked sweet.and i hear...(allthough i can't be sure)...some sort of presentation was done at the gp32 spain meet up,showing off fmame32 in an attempt to get more people to buy gp32...if i was there,and i bought a gp32 with a mame port as reason to spend my money,only to be told it's not coming...i would be a little pissed off.
don't get me wrong....i am not having a go....(i have had my gp32 for 6 month's so mame wasn't my carrot)...but i would really like it....(even if it's not perfect).
i'm sure rlyeh has a good reason for doing what he's doing....(a perfectionist i hear)...it would be nice to have a w.i.p. of what the situation is...as a lot off people want this so bad.

they icons are what are not confirmed. the ports continue its development nicely and slowly

the delay resumes this way: i could release a small mame for 8bit cpus with no problems (like that GnG video) but i'd like to give all you a decent and playable fMAME with 16bit emulation as well (like the not-yet-seen-snow-bross-stuff)

sorry...i got confused...i thought he mean't the emu's...
nice icon's though.
thank you for a speedy responce..so nice to hear your still working on them.
i do look forward to your realease and all your other work.
cheer's.

rlyeh posted on Dec 5 2003 at 08:07 PM said:
...but i'd like to give all you a decent and playable fMAME with 16bit emulation as well (like the not-yet-seen-snow-bross-stuff)...
^_^ *nods* You are gawd, rlyeh! And I'm pretty sure most of us will wait as long as it takes. Or rather maybe even chip in on it? *nudges people*

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryleh's work is incredible. And it is hard work, so I can appreciate what time it takes.

Looking forward to fMAME32, but I must say THANKS AGAIN for fMSX32!!!

man.. the day that fMame finally gets released.. you know that's gonna be a pretty good day.

like, even if it's been a shitty day or something, it's still going to be a good day..!

Back