Firestorm Skin Ready For Download!

Mr. Anderson

GP2x USER
Website
Visit site
Allright, just finished testing of my new firestorm skin. It's my newest skin with the same Icons as the Pulsar one(yeah I like those :p). however this time, the main theme color is red, enjoy:

firestorm.jpg

and download it right away at the file Archive:

*DOWNLOAD*http://www.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,52,1020

-and leave some feedback please :)

ps: the next color will be.... green.

WOW. Just WOW!

kee up the good work! ;)

damn, now i need a gp2x even more.

edit: just to be more helpfull, i think icons looks abit too plastic . The images in the backround are insanely beautiful though.

Cahaz posted on Dec 17 2005 at 01:54 AM said:
WOW. Just WOW!

kee up the good work! ;)

damn, now i need a gp2x even more.

edit: just to be more helpfull, i think icons looks abit too plastic . The images in the backround are insanely beautiful though.

hmm.. do they look like that? Well I guess with just 2 colors they can't look like anything else anyway. I don't like to use too many colors at once, that's the reason why they look that way, my mood might change though, perhaps in some later release :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Great Job. This is a little OT, but I was wondering if there was a way to switch back and forth between skins without using a computer.

ilikesheep posted on Dec 16 2005 at 07:38 PM said:
Wow! Great Job.  This is a little OT, but  I was wondering if there was a way to switch back and forth between skins without using a computer.

First off, damn sweet skin, I need my GP2X back :) .

Secondly, just put the skins in different directories on the SD, then run the imgall.gpe from a different skin to change.

I.E.

\sd\skins\pulsar

run imgall.gpu

\sd\skin\firestorm

run imgall.gpu

looks great. Will definitely look out for your green version. My favorite color.

MMM. Raspberries!

Definitely like the Chamander choice more than the Squirtle choice.

/joke

Very nice! I prefer the blue personally to this one but stellar looking! I'm definately going to have it available to switch out to impress people.

Any chance you would consider doing a neon-purple version? :D

Jurrasic posted on Dec 17 2005 at 09:59 AM said:
Very nice! I prefer the blue personally to this one but stellar looking! I'm definately going to have it available to switch out to impress people.

Any chance you would consider doing a neon-purple version? :D
neon purple that would be awsome.
I realy like thoose skins, great desktop images u get in them :p

When will I ever get my unit, come on lasy postman dont you get involved with the milkman too much it will only end up in a suicide... <_<

Back