My Pulsar Skin 0.2 Beta Is Ready For Download :)

I couldn't live without photo impact :D

Oh well, for everyone interested, I updated the backgrounds, they are a bit brighter now and no one has scanlines, I also added a testmode background.

Preview is here(I was too lazy to make one so I just copied my workspace)

since the update system take a while here I decided to upload it at rapidshare, so everyone can test it asap and tell me what's wrong with it(however I will fix it tomorrow cause I am going to bed now) ^^

Select FREE -> Wait 15 Seconds -> download link appears on the bottom of the page -> click it

-yeah I am bored with my gp2x without a compatible SD, plus I don't know if I will have the time to complete it when I can finally USE my gp2x ;)

ONE QUESTION THOUGH:

Can someone tell me HOW I can change the skin of the gp2x, I thought the NAND is off limits, so how do I exchange the skin?
-never thought of it until now :lol:

Mr. Anderson posted on Dec 3 2005 at 04:57 PM said:
I couldn't live without photo impact :D

Oh well, for everyone interested, I updated the backgrounds, they are a bit brighter now and no one has scanlines, I also added a testmode background.

Preview is here(I was too lazy to make one so I just copied my workspace)

since the update system take a while here I decided to upload it at rapidshare, so everyone can test it asap and tell me what's wrong with it(however I will fix it tomorrow cause I am going to bed now) ^^ 

Select FREE -> Wait 15 Seconds -> download link appears on the bottom of the page -> click it

-yeah I am bored with my gp2x without a compatible SD, plus I don't know if I will have the time to complete it when I can finally USE my gp2x ;)

ONE QUESTION THOUGH:

Can someone tell me HOW I can change the skin of the gp2x, I thought the NAND is off limits, so how do I exchange the skin?
-never thought of it until now :lol:

U Run BGCHANGE.GPU once all the files are on the card :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Anderson posted on Dec 4 2005 at 12:22 PM said:
Anyone tried the new version allready? too bright? too dark? too blue?(sorry it'll stay blue ;))

i LOVE it, but for one thing : when you have to select NAND/SD, the selected option is black. As well as in the option menu. Everywhere else, it is white. people are used to think that selected things are brighter than the others... I often select the wrong one, or wonders where is the selected thing.

I've seen a guy cvomplaining he couldn't see his file with your skin... i think he was selecting NAND over and over... thinking he was going in SD.

That's the only thing you should change. otherwise, it's beautiful :)

Mr. Anderson posted on Dec 11 2005 at 11:18 PM said:
I don't really know why that happens(I didn't edit that[I think] so it should be as it is in the standard screen, no?). I might get my SD tomorrow(or so I hope) to check it though.

would be great :)

I love it, and even wiuth this bug, i'll stick to it.

One last thing : anybody know why there're 4 folders displayed in the game menu, and 7 in the video menu ?

i'd soo love to see it being 7 everywhere... can you change that too, to make it consistent ?

Back