Acid Rain, Gph Linux Skin Ready For Download!

Mr. Anderson

GP2x USER
Website
Visit site
Ok so I finished my green themed skin a few minutes ago and tested it on my gp2x, looks, well green ;)

If you don't like that color it might not be for you, but if you do like green it should suit your gp2x well:

acidrain.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Be sure to drop some feedback, thanks, good night :)

Use 7zip, it will handle anything, and it is free.

I use it with windows, i don't know if it is for linux.

Another skin to make me :( I don't have my GP2X working,

It looks so good.

If I had mine working I might try to make one with a different color for each menu.

It would cool

"Use 7zip, it will handle anything, and it is free.

I use it with windows, i don't know if it is for linux."

Me2!

L like your Skins Mr. Anderson!
I have both Pulsar & Firestorm on mine but that retro skin(I know, not yours) has me gitty!!

Can you do a Matrix theme skin!?!

EDIT:Do you have different menu icons for dispaly?

LIZARDKING posted on Dec 20 2005 at 09:38 PM said:
"Use 7zip, it will handle anything, and it is free.

I use it with windows, i don't know if it is for linux."

Me2!

L like your Skins Mr. Anderson!
I have both Pulsar & Firestorm on mine but that retro skin(I know, not yours) has me gitty!!

Can you do a Matrix theme skin!?!

EDIT:Do you have different menu icons for dispaly?
He doesn't need 7zip. I gave him WinRar, and that does zips, and about 2000 other formats. He just is a little "slow" when it comes to these things.

Last edited by a moderator:
nubie posted on Dec 21 2005 at 03:26 AM said:
Use 7zip, it will handle anything, and it is free.

I use it with windows, i don't know if it is for linux.

Another skin to make me :( I don't have my GP2X working,

It looks so good.

If I had mine working I might try to make one with a different color for each menu.

It would cool

The problem there is: Most of the time you are only seeing three backgrounds: Movie, Audio and Game and since everyone has it's favorite color I thought to theme them that way ^^ - I guess I make a last one in Neonpurple(oh great, there I have the name for it allready :lol:)

@LIZARDKING: A Matrix skin? Mhh... yeah maybe, however there isn't much more than the matrix source to use as a background and I don't know if actual film-scenes would look that good but I sure think about it. Would be strange after all if I didn't make one, hehe...

btw: 7zip just owns, the .7z archives are pretty smart and can compress data up to 10 times as good as zip... -oh and it's freeware, unlike Winrar..

PSyMastR posted on Dec 20 2005 at 08:27 PM said:
He doesn't need 7zip. I gave him WinRar, and that does zips, and about 2000 other formats. He just is a little "slow" when it comes to these things.

I just like 7zip cause it integrates with the shell right-click menu and is a lot quicker than booting the demo of winRAR, it can handle RAR too (and gzip and tar and etc . . . ).

I can't convince my own brother to quit using winRAR, so I needn't bother to convince you, but he won't quit using win98 first edition (who says we aren't beta testers when it comes to microsoft).

I just like it to unzip, one right-click choose unzip file, type in a name, or leave the one they generate. click ok, file decompressed.

Beautiful Mr. Anderson. I was holding out until you released your green theme version and here it is. Thanks!

I guess I make a last one in Neonpurple(oh great, there I have the name for it allready )

Ownage. Thank you, can't wait for that one!

This one is very nice and vivid too, well done sir.

Back